(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

You mean Jan 12, 2008.  That day is open for Cathy and I at this point.  <2

PCH VIPER

Hey Everyone,
If it is at all possible for January....maybe we can do it on Sunday the 13th.  There are a bunch of guys up in the LA area that seemingly always are working or busy with kid sports.   This would give them the chance to show.

Of course I'm good for either day....

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Texas_Venom

Well either day sounds fantastic for me. I am back in town and FINALLY over that nasty head cold that lasted for over a month.  <x  I am definately ready to get back into it and see everyone. So what ever you fine folks decide on, let me know. And I hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Thom

PCH VIPER

Hey Everyone,

We will be meeting in Malibu for breakfast at Coogies on January 13th at 8:30 am. Breakfast at 9:00 am followed by a cruise through the canyons.

Please note that this is normally a 2nd Saturday of the month meeting, but will be held on a SUNDAY this month.

See you guys there!
Lance

I will be at Spaghettini's off the 405 and Seal Beach Blvd at 7:30 and will leave at 7:45 for Malibu.

ViperX

Texas_Venom

The weather is not looking good? Since when can the forecasters predict any further out than an hour???  <I  LOL  Its still 10 days out... and counting.

ViperX

Well Thom, you're right about most weather forecasters.  Not sure why they make so much money and are wrong more than they're right!

It is looking better on the 10 day today.  Let's hope for the best.

Dan

OriginalRoot

Yes I Crashed on my Motorcycle  <o  I'm OK !  Very tender ... .. . It happened on Balcam Cyn near Santa Paula,
Gravel was the cause, I had all Darth Vader leathers on SO,  No Blood ... .. . I was able to ride it home  <5

I went to the ER at UCLA Westwood, That Evening, X-Rays then 2 days later MRI's
For Doc Johnson; diagnosis Hill-Sachs Deformity,Bankart Deformity, Orthroscopic is planned.

Now Who is going to be at Coogy's Saturday Morning 1/12/2008   I'm Ready... .. .  joel.

www.Joel-Larson.com    or    The-GrassRoots.com

hemotox

Joel,

I told you to stop riding that thing!  I have been out of town, PM me and fill me in on what is planned and by who?

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Hey Joel,
Glad to hear you are OK.  Hopefully your shoulder is not too bad.

Let's cross our fingers for good the weather next weekend.  We will be meeting on SUNDAY instead of Saturday.
Call Denny and Big Joe and let them know about Sunday.

Take care,
Lance

OriginalRoot

Sunday it is ... .. . Thanks for the heads Up,  I'm still afraid to move my arm behind me, I'm waiting to talk to
Doc Johnson ... .. . jl.

NK BREKR

Hey Joel,

Glad to hear you're feeling better, I wish you a speedy recovery.

ViperX

Buttonwillow is having a test and tune weekend on Saturday and Sunday, Jan 12 and 13, so I'll likely be there on Sunday, perhaps Saturday too.  Track is open all weekend, no run groups, no special requirements.

Dan

OriginalRoot

O I don't think I'm up for the track yet !  and thanks for your concern guy's, and Lance, I went to see Doc Johnson
this morning "Nice Set Up" they took more X-Rays, No Surgery, looks like Rehab for 6 weeks, and I'm still on strike
good timing 
                                             See You Sunday  <u joel.

ViperX

Hey Joel,

Glad to hear that all is OK and you are on the mend.  You know, it might be safter to track your Viper than to ride you motorcycle on the street (had to get that in).

Cathy and I are putting together a Calendar for 2008 events.  We're planning to do a run in Ojai on Saturday, May 31.  Perhaps you, Kala and Steph / Glen can work together on this one?

Get well,

Dan