March 31st - Cawthorne's March Madness Cruise, Pine Valley

Started by admin, December 07, 2006, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

3rd Annual Cawthorne's "March Madness" Cruise

This run is fun, that's why it's the 3rd Annual - Caravans will converge at the Shell station in Escondido - El Norte Pwky off the 15 Fwy at 8:30AM departing at 9:00 AM.  This is about a 1-1/2 hour run through some nice back country.  Ending at Member's Randy & Sue Begin's home for billiards in the "Viper Room" and an Italian pasta lunch!  Approximate run route:

• Exit Pamerado East over the bridge
    Left on Highland Valley Road to Ramona
    Cross over 67 onto Dye
    Right on San Vicente Road
    Right on Barona
    Right onto Wildcat Canyon Road
    Mistery excursion to Randy's place...

Meet point for San Diego area or if this is closest for you – Meet at the Shell Gas Station, Escondido at 8:30 AM, depart at 9:00 AM  Click here for map to Shell Station

Meet point for OC – Meet at Starbucks, Irvine at 7:30 AM, depart at 8:00 AM  Click here for map to Starbucks

Meet point for Malibu & LA area - Meet at Jerry's Deli in Marina Del Rey at 7:00 AM depart at 7:15 AM to meet up with OC group by 8:00 AM Click here for map to Jerry's Deli.

This cruise has been orchestrated by Dave "Oh Great One" Cawthorne  ^9 and Richard "RaceYellowRichard" Palkovic  ^9.

Attendees If you want to go, reply to this post and let us know.

Dave "Oh Great One"
RaceYellowRichard
Dan & Cathy
Drew & Erin
Bill "Flash" Beverly
Lance "PCH-Viper"
Randy Begin
Bruce Conklin
John (Grand ViperJ)
Dave & Lisa
Mark Milano
Curt & Camille
Paul & Pam
Greg & Romelle
Andy Mercardo
Mike & Lena Arnold
Mike Barreras +1
John & Nick
Thom (Texas Venum)
Curtis
Mike "Rev" +1
Rob Redford
Niz +1
Tim Pavloff
Todd Abrams

Flash1034

Count me in!  Im actually going to make one!

Flash

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Flash,

I'll believe it when I see it!

Really, you should enjoy this one, weather permitting.

Dan 8)

hemotox

Asa usual, I will be in London when this one goes down.  Sounds like a great run Dave!   ^6  <1

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

black beauty

We're planning on going also!  See ya there...D & L 

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

I think Lance and Dave should be the official "Hardy Boys" of the So Cal Viper Club.  Most excellent supporters of all activities and should be recognized so!  You guys keep the enthusiasm from dying and are the Heart of the Club!  You ROCK.

Forgot to add "EXHLR8N", also a huge supporter!

^6 <1

EJ

hemotox

EXHLR8N,  heard you had a most excellent ride in a Red 05 Ford GT?  Nice to see you in one piece! 

CurtDose

Looking forward to it Prez!

Curt and Camille (or guest)
red '94 RT/10 "FLY'G LOW"

ViperX

Nice to see some of the SD guys finding their way onto the So Cal board.

Dan 8)

Silver Snake

EXHLR8N

Hi Hemotox,

The Ford GT 40, as you know, is very different.  The sound from the supercharged V8 is very different, the ride through the corners, etc.  Very refined.

The crash was 90 mph sideways into a concrete flag tower surrounded by tires.  The car is at Saleen's being fixed ..... I am thinking 6 months or so, with over $50k in repairs.

The good news is that the  car held up well, which shows how well built it is.

Thanks.  See you when you get back.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

GrandViperJ

Time to put a few miles on her... count me in + 1 :o

black beauty

Hey EXHLR8N!

For the "Cawthorn cruise" we're going to remove the magnet that attracts you to those cement walls, so feel free to drive as fast as you want!