March 31st - Cawthorne's March Madness Cruise, Pine Valley

Started by admin, December 07, 2006, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

^6 ^6

Are we ready for some(4th) MADNESS ^9 <1 <1 ;D

We've got a great run & Sue's got a great meal planned ^9 ^9

Air the tires & light the fires <1 I feel the need for speed ???

ViperX

Oh Great One,

That's what I like about you, you always feel the need for speed.

So do I.

Dan

Texas_Venom

You can count me in on this one as well. I will be able to actually make it down. Looking forward to meeting everyone. See you soon...

admin

It was great seeing everyone today and meeting new faces.  Thom, I know it was a long haul from Vandenberg AFB but I'm glad you made it. 

Curtis, all the best with your deployment - looking forward to seeing you back on the runs with us as soon as you return.  Do you know what your mailing address will be, if so or when you do have it, can you get it to me?  I'll mail you the club's magazines as they become available.

SUE AND RANDY BEGIN - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ^9 ^9 ^9 for opening your home and providing lunch for the group! It was not only very generous and kind of you, the food was darn good!

FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE

PCH VIPER

I'm so bummed  :'(  I missed this run with you guy's.....
But I'm glad you guys had a great time !!! 

Great pictures Cathy!!  Its cool seeing cars and faces of friends.

Randy's pool table is very coooool !!!    Who won the pool tourney?

Yo Great One.........in a button down shirt  :o    Very Stylish !!!   <1  <1

See ya soon.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

admin

FEEL BETTER SOON LANCE - EVERYONE MISSED YOU!!!  ^4

Texas_Venom

Yeah it was a little bit of a drive back, but it was so worth it. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and had a great time on the cruise/race... LOL. I was happy to see that everyone was just as nice/crazy as I expected.  Makes me proud to be part of the Viper Nation.  ^9 ^9 ^9

I will be looking forward to the next event. Take care everyone and see you soon. <1

Thom