Saturday May 20, 2006 Viper Breakfast at Flo's Diner - Chino Airport

Started by hemotox, April 06, 2006, 11:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Flo's Restaurant at the Chino Airport[/color] is a great little diner and has
the reputation of having the best "Sausage and Bisquits with Gravey[/i][/u][/b]" in the west.

Anyone interested in having a Viper get together at Flo's,  May 20, 8 AM at the Chino Airport.  They have a large open parking lot and there is also the option of seeing the vintage plane museum at the Chino Airport afterwards.  This would not be an official event but just a get together, good time to run the snakes, let them breath a little So Cal Spring time air, burn some petroleum and just see who survived the winter?

If you are interested, leave a reply.  Easy to do, simply hit the "reply" button above, type in your message and post it.  If we get enough members interested then we can go with it.

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

i gotta learn how to type ::)

i'm in if i don't have CRS  ??? or a senior moment :(

EJ, where is this place ??? what fwy's ::) don't ask :-[ just do it 8)

Yo Prez
SD Vipers

hemotox

Flo's Airport Cafe
7000 Merrill Avenue
Chino Airport
Chino, CA 91710
909-597-3416

racecars

EJ,

I'll post on our board, and make this a May run. 8)

Dave  AKA Yo Prez 8)

PCH VIPER

Sounds like fun to me.....put my name on the list of attendees ;)
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Dave,

It appears that the 20th is the Nevada Silver State Challenge weekend.  Keep the date as is or move it to the 14th?

EJ

racecars

EJ,

Leave it alone 8) dates and time are set, people are signing up, there is plenty for everyone.

Yo Prez +1
Lance    +1
Gunny   +1
Fred      +1
Dave     +1

Dave

hemotox

Dave

Are you alive?  Can't seem to get you on line here!  You must be hanging out at Hooter's eh?  When is the next Hooter's Run?

EJ

send me an email or a post so I know you didn't crash your GTS!

racecars

EJ,

I've replied to all your e-mails :( your not getting them ???  You do have to turn the computer on ;D

How's the GT? 

VOI 9 meeting place for Sunday drivers is 15N & 138 1/2 up the hill between 10-11AM, that get us to Vegas about mid afternoon with Pit Stops ::) If you have a place in Victorville that's better, just let me know.

Mike B (D.K) is charge of the Hooter's runs :o

Dave
858-382-4713

hemotox

Dave,

Have not received any emails in days, you have to hit "send"

hemotox

Dave,

I15 and the 138 is great, the other place would be the Hisperia exit to In & Out drive in.  Restrooms and place to grab some really nutritious food,  hee hee.  You call it,

Option for the Hisperia off the I-15 at the In & Out is that you are finally out of the Valley and the Cajon Pass, and it is horizontal cruising after that to Vegas.  The pass always seems crowded with heavy trucks to keep everyone together.  But as I said, Big D, you call the meeting place.

EJ

hemotox

Dave

Have you or anyone else heard of the new 2008 Viper ZC?  Found a couple of websites I listed under "General Discussion" concerning the fact that there will be no 2007 Viper, production starts January 2007 on the 2008 Viper ZC.  I have yet to find an image of this new concept car.  Guess the 427 Vette is giving the Viper guys some headaches!

racecars

Hey Eric,

No I haven't seen anything yet :( Something should be leaking out soon 8)

Dave

hemotox

So Big D,  1-15 and the 138  or  On top at Hesperia at the IN & Out burger joint?   ???

racecars

What ever floats your boat 8) Doesn't really matter as we got to go by there anyway. ;D

Which way are you coming from? That will help deceide ???

Dave