Saturday May 20, 2006 Viper Breakfast at Flo's Diner - Chino Airport

Started by hemotox, April 06, 2006, 11:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

we be taking the 10 or the 210 east from West LA to the 15 then north.  Lets just keep it at the 138 and I-15.

You are obviously driving the yellow GTS, anyone else towing their car, beside Greg?  Where can one get a trailer?  Most people own their own or do they rent?  I suspec they probably own, but I have no place to store one.

EJ

Dave,

Ever get up to La Costa for dinner, drinks etc?  Old friend of mine is now the bar tender at the Blue Fire Bar and Grill.  Use to be the haed bartender at the Halekulani in Honolulu for 15 years,  Name is Robert, if you ever get there, say hello from me.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Quote from: hemotox on April 11, 2006, 10:39:22 PM
Dave,

I15 and the 138 is great, the other place would be the Hisperia exit to In & Out drive in.  Restrooms and place to grab some really nutritious food,  hee hee.  You call it,

Option for the Hisperia off the I-15 at the In & Out is that you are finally out of the Valley and the Cajon Pass, and it is horizontal cruising after that to Vegas.  The pass always seems crowded with heavy trucks to keep everyone together.  But as I said, Big D, you call the meeting place.

EJ

EJ,

Done deal, meeting place at Inn & Out burger Hesperia, how about 11AM ?

Dave

racecars

Hey Gang,

Not very many names :-[ Let's see more names ::)

Lance
Fred
Gunny
Dave C
Yo Prez
Eric

Dave

hemotox

Dave,

A some of the above threads are concerning the Sunday Caravan to Las Vegas for the VOI9 and not Flo's on the 20th of May.  (This may be confusing to most readers talking about Hesperia, the I-15 and the 138 highways).  The 20th of May is an informal Viper get together, at Flo's Airport Diner at the Chino Airport.  It is a great restaurant and plenty of parking for Vipers.  Would encourage members if they haven't brought their Vipers out from Winter Storage to dust them off and join us in Chino (see above map).  Best Sausage and Bisquit Gravey in the West!  And Dave is buying!!!  hee hee  :P

EJ

racecars

Last I heard was anyone that owns a FORD GT is buying 8)

Looks like just me and you anyway ;D

hemotox

Dave,

How many do we have coming to FLo's Diner on the 20th?  We should make a reservation for a large table, now remember, its the food not the accommodations!

EJ

PCH VIPER

I've learned already that it's the very Cool People that participate in the events that make it all worthwhile.....and the fact that they all drive very Cool VIPERS !!!!!
So no worries about the food or accommodations!  :D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Dave

Are the SD Vipers meeting anywhere before Flo's next Saturday?  I may join you like in Temecula or places close to that.

ERic

racecars

Hey Eric,

Right have nothing, as Lance is going direct, and Gunny hasn't said yet, don't know about Fred, have to call Dave C., BUT I'm going and if you want to meet somewhere up that way, just say where & when, and I'll be there. :o ;D

Us RaceYellow guy's are out numbered ::)

Dave
858-382-4713 cell

hemotox

Ah,   but Dave, we are the "Fraternity of the Travelin' Race Yellow Vipers" !  The rest may not count!

:o :o :o :o

EJ