VOI9 Caravan Sign Up Saturday Sept. 23, 2006

Started by racecars, April 04, 2006, 02:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

On Saturday Sept. 23, 2006 we will be meeting at 9:00am at Ontario Mills at Dave & Busters off 15 Frwy at 4th Street. We will depart at 9:30am. Please be on time. If you have any problems please call 951-359-0338. Thanks Sherrie

Tony & Sherrie
Larry & Gail
Lance & Lori
Art P
Ruth and Nino
Steve & Kim Blumer
Edogg (Eric)  + 1
Dave & Arlene
Richard Palkovic
Dave & Lisa
Jim & Greg
Lance Kouchi, GTS graphite/silver
Kurt & Kathy

VOI9 News
For everyone who is attending VOI9, we will be having dinner both on Saturday and Sunday Evening. We will meet in the main lobby of the Venetian each night at 6:00pm. If you have any questions please call Viper Hot Line 951-359-0338. Thanks Tony

sherrie

Thank you Dave for making this post for me. This really helps. Thanks Sherrie

NK BREKR

Hey Dave,

Change of plans again, I'll be leaving on Saturday, please remove me from the Sunday 24th caravan.

Thanks,
Art

RayMcIntyre

Yes, I would like to join the Saturday September 23rd group driving to Las Vegas.
The subject line of this post says Sat 23rd, so I hope I am posting in the right spot.

Thanks,
Ray

Nino Valmassoi

Tony & Sherri,

Ruth and Nino are signing up for the Saturday Caravan.  You guys talked us into adding two more days of VOI.9 fun!

Nino

DavidSB

I am leaving my car/trailer in Las Vegas after the Silver State and am driving back up Monday morning. Sept. 25, from Santa Barbara in my tow-vehicle van. Anyone needing a ride back to Las Vegas drop me an email at [email protected]. We could meet up near the 15 and 210 interchange late Monday morning.
David Green

sherrie

Blumer

Tony & Sherrie,

Please add Steve & Kim Blumer to the Saturday the 23rd caravan.  We would like to hook up with you somewhere around Mojave if you are coming through that way.  

Thanks,
Steve

Mr. Fangs

Teresa and I are having a schedule change. We will be driving up with the Sunday Group.
Paul
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

RayMcIntyre

I have also had a scheduling change, and will be driving up on Sunday.
I will sign up with the Sunday group now instead.

Ray McIntyre

edogg

Me and another snake will head out Saturday as well.

PCH VIPER

Updated list as of 9/11 for   SATURDAY  CARAVAN
Tony & Sherrie
Larry & Gail
Lance & Lori
Art P
Ruth and Nino
Steve & Kim Blumer
Edogg (Eric)  + 1
Dave & Arlene
Richard Palkovic

Anyone else???

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Larry94

What is the expected time of departure from San Diego? I'll be driving my '94 without air conditioning so the earlier the better.

Larry

racecars

Hey Larry,

I'm leaving about 7:15AM in RB, to meet up with the 15 North group @ 9AM @ Dave & Busters off the 15N & 4th, just above the 10.

Dave

racecars

8) 8) 8) ???