VOI9 Caravan Sign Up Saturday Sept. 23, 2006

Started by racecars, April 04, 2006, 02:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Okay....I figured it out Dave.   You were making me crazy.   You can only MODIFY your OWN post.  For everyone else viewing your post, there is no Modify button in the upper right hand corner.   ???  ???
Lance

Well ??? that's a horse on me ::) I thought they were all the same ??? what do I know :o

I guess it's because I do so many post :P I never looked :-X

See Ya Sat

Dave

:o You obviously have YoPrez ADMIN rights that the rest of us peons don't have.  You were able to modify my post...yet there is no way for me to modify your post  >:(
See ya Sat.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Nino Valmassoi

Dave,

I couldn't find the "modify" button on the right corner so I tried the "qoute" button in the right hand corner.  I could add my name after that but didn't - since Ruth and I are already on the list.

Nino

Blumer

We will be heading over from Bakersfield and would like to meet up with the caravaning group.  What freeway will you be coming on and what time are you leaving??  We're thinking about hooking up with you around the Barstow area but need to know your exact time of departure to do this.

Thanks,
Steve & Kim Blumer

Nino Valmassoi

Quote from: PCH VIPER on September 16, 2006, 07:38:49 PM
Okay....I figured it out Dave.   You were making me crazy.   You can only MODIFY your OWN post.  For everyone else viewing your post, there is no Modify button in the upper right hand corner.   ???  ???
Lance

Well ??? that's a horse on me ::) I thought they were all the same ??? what do I know :o

I guess it's because I do so many post :P I never looked :-X

See Ya Sat

Dave

:o You obviously have YoPrez ADMIN rights that the rest of us peons don't have.  You were able to modify my post...yet there is no way for me to modify your post  >:(
See ya Sat.

Dave,

I just modified your post with the "quote" button.

Nino

V10 ACR

Dave,
Count me in for Saturday.  I am driving the GTS and leaving the Copperhead at home.  Kathy will be flying in later on Saturday and stay thru Monday.  Do you know if anyone has done anything like a group buy on Blue Man Group tickets?  Any word on a VOI9 discount?

Kurt
2000 GTS ACR

sherrie

No Such Animal! All your entertainment will be at the dinners put on by VCA. Anything additional your on your own.

racecars

Hey Kurt,

I'll be at the shell @ 7AM, leaving @ 7:15AM sharp

Dave

hemotox

Big D,

Since you bagged the Sunday 24th Caravan for the Saturday So Cal Run, lose all your money Saturday night, so you won't have any distractions and can welcome us 24th day drivers to the Venetian on Sunday afternoon!   :P

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

edogg

Change of plans for me guys.  Since we're only planning on being there for the weekend, im gonna be heading up a little earlier. 6am to be exact. If anyone wants to head out with us, let me know. 909-229-4778.

P.S.  Im in the Ontario area.