PASADENA ART CENTER COLLEGE OF DESIGN CAR CLASSIC Sunday October 26th

Started by 1HOTACR, September 03, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

PASADENA ART CENTER COLLEGE OF DESIGN CAR CLASSIC
October 26, 2014

Gary & Melissa Belvedere are planning this great event.  Car Classic serves as a reminder that behind every beautifully designed car is an innovative and talented designer—one most likely educated at Art Center College of Design. For more than 10 years, Art Center's Car Classic event has examined automotive culture and vehicle architecture through the lens of design. More than just another high-profile car show, this popular public event celebrates the very best in automotive design, showcasing the College's strong ties to industry and honoring many of our noteworthy alumni.

Join us this year for "Street to Screen" as Art Center Car Classic explores the impact transportation and entertainment design has on Hollywood and the entertainment industry—on camera, on the road and behind the scenes. Transportation designers, car collectors, filmmakers and auto and lifestyle enthusiasts will converge at Art Center's annual event to hear from and meet the people who design the vehicles that we love to see cruising Sunset Boulevard, coasting along scenic byways or roaring to life on the big screen.

It's a daylong celebration, providing attendees an up-close-and-personal look at a carefully curated selection of innovative vehicles, rare automobiles and stunning concept cars.

We will have the opportunity to go behind the scenes and tour the Campus.  There is perhaps no better way to become acquainted with Art Center than through the high caliber work of its students. This gallery offers a glance at projects created by students in each of Art Center's disciplines.
        http://www2.artcenter.edu/gallery/

Breakfast:  We will start the morning between 8:00 and 8:15 a.m.     
                  Breakfast at 8:30 a.m.

734 Foothill Blvd.
                  La Canada.  91911
                  818 790-5355

http://dishbreakfastlunchanddinner.com

Depart at 9:30-9:45  for a ten minute drive to the Pasadena Art Center arriving at 10 a.m. We have VIP parking at the entrance and also will be able to get into the show over an hour before the general public.  All general admissions will have to park below at the Rose Bowl and take the shuttle up the hill.

Cost:  Car driver  $30. + preferred parking $10. = $40. 
           Additional passengers General Admission  $30 
           Were to purchase tickets:  http://www2.artcenter.edu/carclassic/  CODE #    VCC2014

Mark you Calendar and let us know as soon as possible

Attending:

Gary & Melissa
Glenn & Steph
Ben
Lance
Scott
Paul
Guy
Nino and Ruth
Jim and Judy
John and Josh
Yosi and Mickey
Raj
Eddie R. and Brad
Lawrence and Natasha
Bruce Li and Guest
Ted
Jay and Jennifer
Demoe
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Vinamus

Hey gang, sorry for the lack of informaation on this event.
We're trying to coordinate the arival time for with the college and breakfast time.
We should have the details any day now.
Gary
Gary & Melissa

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Mr. Fangs

I will be coming up in the Morning from San Diego, with Guy Chandler.

Might not be able to make breakfast, but meet everybody at the Venue.

On their website they have a way to buy tickets, but not differentiated for those getting early and group parking.

Please let me know if there is a way to get tickets without going to the breakfast.

Paul Hawker
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vinamus

Hi Gang,
Glad to see some of you will be joining us. there's plenty of room for more.
I'm trying to find out why we can't seem to pay with Paypal as of right now. once I hear back form the school I'll let you all know. Otherwise you can just log in and pay by crdit card if you wish. You then can just print out your "E Ticket".
Thanks for being patient with us getting this thing dialed in. It's been a bit of a pain.
Gary
Gary & Melissa

Banzai Ben

I got my ticket online w credit card but just now realized you posted a code VCC2014 to use. I did not enter the code. Does that matter? My ticket price was $30 but I did not see anything about the $10 parking.
Thanks,
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Banzai Ben on October 13, 2014, 05:30:38 PM
I got my ticket online w credit card but just now realized you posted a code VCC2014 to use. I did not enter the code. Does that matter? My ticket price was $30 but I did not see anything about the $10 parking.
Thanks,
Ben

Hey Ben,
On the registration form, about halfway down there is an option for CAR CLUB tickets and a place to enter the special code.

Call them at 626-396-2304 and see if they can assist you in switching your ticket over
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vinamus

Ben,
The lady in charge of all the Car Show stuff is Christine if you need to talk with someone about it.
Otherwise i'm sure you could just pay the added parking when we get there.
Gary
Gary & Melissa

Derek

I am very interested in going. But have a few questions...
I am going to be in Phonix AZ area that saturday (most of the day saturday) and will not have time to drive back to SD. Hop in the Viper and head out.
How will the VIP parking work if I am in my Tacoma?
My thinking is getting up real early leaving Phonix AZ and meeting up with you all at the show around 10am.

AceFang

I just bought my tickets.  I am taking my new nephew-in-law, Josh,  who detailed my car recently.  We will see you at the breakfast! 

Gary and Melissa, are you interested in leaving about the same time and caravanning to the breakfast spot?  We can meet at Carl's Jr parking lot, corner of Imperial Highway and La Palma.
John Bennett

Red Vip

***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip