PASADENA ART CENTER COLLEGE OF DESIGN CAR CLASSIC Sunday October 26th

Started by 1HOTACR, September 03, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay M

2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

1HOTACR

What a fun Day.  Thank you Gary and Melissa for coming up with and running a perfect event.  We had a great turnout of Club members that showed up with their Vipers detailed "to the nines."  Where can you see five generations of Batmobiles?  Being able to get a first hand look at the classrooms really pulled it all together.

Good job!  Glenn and Steph
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Lawrenzo

Thanks to Gary, Melissa, and everyone involved for another great event!  The cars were varied and unique, the stars were on hand, and a glimpse into the world of automotive design was priceless.  I only wish I could be 20 again so I could enroll!  Maybe in the next life 8)

PCH VIPER

THANK YOU Gary and Melissa for setting this one up for us.   

It was really cool seeing behind the scenes and checking out their incredible work.
I have pictures up on my site   www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few:

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

Appreciate Gary and Melissa putting together this unique event that provided insite into how the cars of the future are being designed, and getting to meet so many of the young students that will be guiding the future of transportation.

The collection of vehicles on the lawn blew everyone away. From hearing and seeing Jay Leno arrive in his Chrysler turbine car, the 5 or 6 Batmobiles from the movies, and of course hearing the 16 cal. silver bullet firing up it's huge Packard marine engine out of a PT Boat (for sale!) it was both entertaining and educational.

Fun way to spend a Sunday morning.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe