West Coast Racing- Big Willow Mar 1-2

Started by Banzai Ben, January 07, 2014, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

Open track event at Willow Springs big track on March 1st and 2nd. $245 for both days or $185 for one.
I'm only going one day, Sat
                                                     http://www.westcoastracinginc.com

Attending:

Ben
Mike Buckingham
Lance
Scott H.
Todd
Mike Bell
Matthew
Brent
Dan Cragin
Peter
Bruce C. + 1
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

1HOTACR

Ben. Thanks for the info.  West Coast Racing always puts on a great track day.  The perfect place to start if you are a beginner.  Actually West Coast Racing is where I got my start on the track with a Viper. 8)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

redtanrt10

This is a great event and usually has a number of folks from SoCal in attendance.

If you've not tracked your viper or only a few times, they offer good instruction and I'd be happy to help anyone learn the track and I'm sure Ben would too.

Mike

PCH VIPER

Looks like fun !
I should be able to make this.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

VENOM V

Hi guys,

I'll be tracking my Viper both days, and will likely bring another Gen V Viper friend with me, possibly with a couple of Ferrari owners as well.  It will be my first time on Big Willow, so I'll try to take it slow.  Should be fun!

Todd from NorCal
2013 Viper GTS, Stryker Red, Track Pack
2013 Camaro SS 1LE, Coilovers, 560 BHP

PCH VIPER

Hi Todd,
That is GREAT !  Look forward to seeing you out there.   Hopefully we get a bunch more Viper Guys out there for this.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

Todd,
Big Willow is fun for sure. Look forward to seeing you out there!  ;)
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

LLEBMA1

Not sure what I'll be going in yet - but I think I'm in on this one ........
Mike B

Kala

HEY that's my BD! If the supercharger is installed on the C7... I might make this one! It'd be a great way to test the new system...  8)

And to finally get to meet Venom V... Hi ya Todd!  from Viper Girl on VOA..
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

The supercharger won't be ready by then...  >:( 5-6 weeks from now they said...

Magnuson is making the kit from moulds taken off the car... its a much more detailed thing than I thought...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

SSSSE YA

Nice Kala! We will go racing racing when we get our 2015 C7Z06.

Kala

Quote from: SSSSE YA on January 21, 2014, 11:37:29 AM
Nice Kala! We will go racing racing when we get our 2015 C7Z06.

Hey Rob, While you are waiting...

Why don't ya bring out your Viper!

VENOM V

Quote from: Hirkophoto on January 20, 2014, 04:13:27 PM
Todd,
Big Willow is fun for sure. Look forward to seeing you out there!  ;)

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 20, 2014, 03:35:39 PM
Hi Todd,
That is GREAT !  Look forward to seeing you out there.   Hopefully we get a bunch more Viper Guys out there for this.

Lance

Hey what's up Lance and Scott?  Man, I'll never forget the party you guys threw in Santa Barbara.  My daughter wants to go to the next one, but my lady May is next in line, LOL. 

I'm working on a few more of my friends.  Lee from San Luis Obispo will be there in his black Gen III, in addition to Gary from San Jose in his Gen V and maybe my friend Mike in his 458. 

You guys have a good sized group of track rats down there, hoping to stir some of that up in NorCal. 

-Todd (changed my user name to VENOM V, just like on the other forums)

VENOM V

Quote from: Kala on January 21, 2014, 09:11:51 AM
HEY that's my BD! If the supercharger is installed on the C7... I might make this one! It'd be a great way to test the new system...  8)

And to finally get to meet Venom V... Hi ya Todd!  from Viper Girl on VOA..

Hey Viper Girl, So now I know why you nearly bought a Gen V, but were suddenly quiet on the subject.  You turned to the dark side and bought a C7, LOL.  All kidding aside, nice machine!  Looking forward to seeing it one day with that supercharger.

I've got a mission for you - as you know, Brad just bought his TA.  I met him at the NorCal Christmas Party, and he was excited about getting it to the track.  Give him a nudge to join us, will you?  I only had 1,300 miles on my Viper before I took it to Thunderhill and beat on it hard.  It can take all he can dish out  8)

Todd