Viper - Ford GT "One Day of the Condor Run" September 14th, 2013

Started by hemotox, May 09, 2013, 11:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Ford GT guys want to do the run next year.  I believe we can get more vipers out with some personal testimonies of what the run gave us, and what the driving experience was!  You Condor Vipers want to do this one again?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

YES and this time I will bring my car too    ;D

I picked up the ACR from Glenn Thomas today.   Fuel pump went out.   Fixed under extended warranty.
I'm ready to roll !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

10 BANGR

Quote from: hemotox on September 19, 2013, 03:16:48 PM
Ford GT guys want to do the run next year.  I believe we can get more vipers out with some personal testimonies of what the run gave us, and what the driving experience was!  You Condor Vipers want to do this one again?
Is this run still on this year at a different location. This was way to cool not to do it again.

Demoe
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

1HOTACR

Demoe.  October 11,12 and 18,19 are open and November is wide open.  Maybe we can call up the Doc and Joel one more time and host the event and bring along the Ford GT Club.  Any volunteers out there who want to help get this going? Let's set a date.

Glenn 8)

Quote from Eric. September 2013.      "Ford GT guys want to do the run next year.  I believe we can get more Vipers out with some personal testimonies of what the run gave us, and what the driving experience was!  You Condor Vipers want to do this one again?"
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E