Viper - Ford GT "One Day of the Condor Run" September 14th, 2013

Started by hemotox, May 09, 2013, 11:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Getting a good response from the Ford GT guys on this run.  Did it on the 5th with the MINI Maniacs, only the lower half, Sylmar > Frazier Park > Lockwood Valley > Ojai.  Incredible roads, vistas and saw 6 condors.   :D

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Derek

This sounds like alot of fun!
I'm going to do my best to make this event. Add me +1

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

OriginalRoot

I was up there last weekend, Road was clean, weather was Perfect  8)
i gettin excited about the run,    Joel.

AWSSSSM

QuoteEric, thanks for arranging yet another joyous cruise. :) :)  Joyce and I will be there with the newly painted "Beast" (aka AWSSSSM).  Changed the color from black w/o stripes to black cherry metallic with silver strips. :) :)  We'll see you at Denny's in Sylmar by 0800.  Looking forward to seeing you again, it's been too long.  PS - That's to you my leg is fine.

Rick,

Looking forward to seeing you also, seems like the last time was when we were freezing in January at Willow Springs.  Legs are good things!  :-)  New color sounds great!

Newport Viper

I started a new gig for work but, I will try to slip out to join this one.... won't know until the night before
04 SRT-10

OriginalRoot

Hey ! What a Suprise ! ! !  I did the Condor Route on Sunday, it 78 in Pine Mtn,  NICE !  Looking Forward to the 14th

HISSSN1

Eddie and Michelle will make the run please add us on the list and thank you for putting it all together looking forward to seeing the GT's.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

AndyB

AndyB will attend this event.

Lance,

Thank you very much for helping me.   A friend of mine is now helping me.

Andy

Doc

Donn (aka "Doc")
Carlsbad, CA
www.competition-classics.com

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ACRBruce

kenalker

Count me in if not too late!!  Will meet you at corner of Lockwood and the 33.