Viper - Ford GT "One Day of the Condor Run" September 14th, 2013

Started by hemotox, May 09, 2013, 11:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalRoot

This thing is starting to shape UP .... Add Denny !
Hope I'll be able to Sleep Tonight !

hemotox

As indicated by multiple  tesitmonials, it was a fantastic event.  Superb weather, great cars, Vipers and GTs, condors, twisties, 20 mile straight-a-ways, vistas and excellent BBQ.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

hemotox

hemotox

hemotox

Most excellent day, run, cars, friends, new friends, BBQ.  If you weren't on this one, you missed a good one! ;D

PCH VIPER

Awesome run today Doc !   The Ford GT's were awesome.   I can't believe I forgot my camera.....   :o

I think I officially have CRS disease.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Looks like you're President for another 2 years for leaving your camera home and the viper tow to Glenn Thomas!

hemotox

Hopefully the viper members who participated would like to do this again next year?  If so put an affirmative on this thread.  GT guys really enjoyed the event.

Maybe I can get OriginalRoot to post?   :P

Fast Eddie

Hey Doc great run I really had a good time. We should make this an annual event.
Great pictures

Thank you. 

Eddie A

;D

Jay M

Yes, please do this event again, I'm kicking myself for not being there.

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

Banzai Ben

Yes, that was a great cruise! Thanks, Doc and Joel, for organizing it!
Also, thanks for letting me tag along in the Porsche, maybe next time I'll have a Viper to take.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

hemotox

Some more images of the Condor Run 2013

Speedtactics

Great Job Doc. Thanks for a fun run. I didn't shoot many pics but I posted what I shot on my web site.
Also did a huge panoramic shot from the top of the hill. You can't see to well unless you download it because it's small on the web.
Check out the images: http://www.hirkophoto.com/p361449101#h7e2a80e4
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics