Drive Laguna Seca June 28, 29, 30 with 105 Decible sound limit!

Started by ViperX, December 17, 2012, 02:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXHLR8N

Hey Dan - Any word on when we can register for the event?
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

ViperX

Quote from: EXHLR8N on February 14, 2013, 02:22:51 PM
Hey Dan - Any word on when we can register for the event?

Looks like registration will open in March per Aaron.

We just booked our rooms in Monterey.

As soon as I know, I'll post it, but you guys should keep looking as this event will sell out fast.

Dan  <2

snake

snake

Jim and Judy will be there.   Already got hotel reservations.

Matthew G

ViperX

Guys,

This just came in a few minutes ago today from Aaron at Speed Ventures.

See you at MRLS,

Dan  <2

Hi Dan and Chris,

MRLS is now open for registration.  We will leave it open for a week or two before announcing.

Thanks,

Aaron Bitterman
Speed Ventures, Inc.
323-461-4795
www.speedventures.com

EXHLR8N

I just signed up for Black (high intermediate ... point by's) for Friday and Saturday.

Thanks Dan for posting
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Rocketman

Signed up also. Thanks for the heads up Dan !

From last year's event and my weekend with SV at Chuckwalla last weekend, it sure seemed that it would be more convenient to have a transponder if they are pregridding by lap times again.   At both events they did take a verbal input on what your time was; but it wasn't too well organized for the non-transponder guys like me at Chuckwalla in a big run group.  Just an FYI.
Jim
'02 GTS ACR  Gray/silver

Chandler AZ

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Jay M

I'm signed up with the Blue group on Friday.  Can't wait!

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

DavidSB

I'm signed up for Friday only, black group. Staying at the Ramada in Marina for $90 where I've stayed before when can't get into the Embassy in Seaside (closest to the track) but Embassy wants $250+/night (incl. tax).  Marina is about 10 minutes further than the Embassy.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
David Green

10 BANGR

Will this be a problem for convertible vipers?

If you do not meet all of the following requirements you may not be allowed on track. We may not provide any refund or credit for the event if you do not meet all of the following requirements:

If you drive a convertible, your car must have either aftermarket rollover protection or OEM/Factory rollover protection. Cars that are allowed include all cars with Pop-Up rollbars (some BMW, Porsche cars) and cars with subtantial roll hoops (Honda S2000, Boxster for example). YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK if your car does not meet our requirements and YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. Please contact us if you wish to make sure your car is allowed. (NOTE: rollbars are not required for autocross events.)
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Jay M

I was okay for Willow Springs with my '04 convertible.  You and I know that the hoops on a Viper are cosmetic only, but I think Speed Ventures is okay with them.  You can call Speed Ventures and ask specifically about your car. 

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

MFujita

Justin and I signed up for Friday + Saturday.  Blue/Purple.  See you there!

-Mike Fujita