September 9, 2012 Condor Run - Ventura

Started by PCH VIPER, July 25, 2012, 08:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

The only thing missing from this run was Hemotox !!   Although he did "call in" during the run, so I guess that counts for something.   =27

This is probably one of the best driving road I have ever been on.  The scenery changes from beginning to end were awesome and the combination of elevation changes, canyon turns and flat out wide open country roads gave us a great variety on this 2 1/2 hour cruise.

Pictures are up on my site www.kouchicentral.com

Here are just a few:

Joel was Ready to EAT !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Glen and Stephanie

Grazie Mille for the Condor, it is in the Viper now.  Sorry I was AWOL, next year for sure.  Had a 4 day run around the Sierras with the MINI Cooper Maniacs at the same time (Same one B Conklin did not go on!). Did you take the black "Condor" Viper on the run?

>o

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Is that the 1st or 2nd plate of Ribs, OrignalRoot is consuming?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

EXHLR8N

Sorry Eric - I couldn't get away for four days.  i want to see some pic's ... I'll bet you had a great time.

A close second, however, was the Condor run.  We had a great time .... thanks for the route.  Next year we will do it together.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous