September 9, 2012 Condor Run - Ventura

Started by PCH VIPER, July 25, 2012, 08:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

This is a cruise and we will be taking it easy on this road.   It is too hard to take pictures AND drive fast   <11
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on August 16, 2012, 06:39:47 AM
This is a cruise and we will be taking it easy on this road.   It is too hard to take pictures AND drive fast   <11

Though Cathy and I won't likely make this cruise, please remember as Lance says above (Demoe will help with this), this is a CRUISE, not a race. 

If you guys want to go fast, come out to the track with us in Oct, Nov, Dec, etc.  Check the "Sidewinders" track section for more info.

Be safe,

Dan  <2 

JonathanL

Lance, I'll be there for this.

I'm going to try and drag a bunch of SD members up also!

This run can't be more technical than the mt baldy road, right?  <11

PCH VIPER

I've only driven a portion of this road.  We used to have some property up Hwy 33.  It is a REALLY fun road to drive even at the posted speed limit.  Awesome scenery and great curves in the road.   One of our members (CHP Officer) used to patrol this road.  We will cruise along and have fun.   Hopefully we will have enough gas to make it all the way back to Frasier Park
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

This is unique in the vistas and topography.  Taken at a good cruise pace, it is an awesome run.  Contrasts in scenery is rarely exceeded in any run I have done in So California.  Don't worry about running out of gas.  One can easily make Frazier Park from Westlake Village.  Gas stations are available in Ojai at the Ojai gas, and just east of the BBQ restaurant where Frazier Park road meets the I-5.

This really should be spectacular.  Sorry that the southern most members of the Orange County Vipers, ViperX and Mrs ViperX won't be joining the run.  I believe a little social pressure on them to attend is in order.   >g

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Speedtactics

Hey Raj come on buddy come see the country.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

hemotox

Would be nice to see Mr and Mrs VIPERX make the drive up to LA and Ventura counties to participate in this run.  There are exciting venues outside of ORANGE COUNTY, you know !   <11

ViperX

Quote from: hemotox on August 26, 2012, 12:39:49 AM
Would be nice to see Mr and Mrs VIPERX make the drive up to LA and Ventura counties to participate in this run.  There are exciting venues outside of ORANGE COUNTY, you know !   <11

Yes, we know.  We drove Laguna Seca at the end of June and have many trips to the track planned this fall / winter.

Take care Doc,

Dan  <2

HISSSN1

Eddie and Michelle are in we have driven the road it is awesome.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

hemotox

Quote from: ViperX on August 27, 2012, 11:41:07 AM
Yes, we know.  We drove Laguna Seca at the end of June and have many trips to the track planned this fall / winter.
Take care Doc,
Dan  <2

This may classify as a LAME EXCUSE ! >j

OriginalRoot

O> I'm In !  This is one of the Best Routs in So Cal.... starts out Tight,  then some High Speed Sweepers....

This won't be a Follow me Deal !  Run what you Brung !

Red Vip

>8
Count me in, I will put the bra on too
***=====***

...Raj...
Red Vip

AceFang

I am looking forward to this run!  Count me in +1.
John Bennett

Speedtactics

Quote from: Red Vip on August 31, 2012, 06:05:32 PM
>8
Count me in, I will put the bra on too
Raj,
If your putting on the "bra" you might want to put on your skirt too  >w
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

OriginalRoot

<L I Did This Run Today ! I was on my Ducati <o, We may have Exceeded the posted speed limit, Damn.......Not 1 Officer from Ojai to Frazier Park,   Weather was Perfect .... Road was Clean and NO Rocks, There was a Fire somewhere around Lockwood Valley, Big plumes of Smoke..You could smell It, Temp around 80. Madona says she wants to go too, let's See !