AUTO X W/CORVETTE CLUB, INDIO

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 07:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

I've talked Drew into coming out and driving Cathy's car, so he and I will have our own competition; the bet will be a Diet Coke of course.

Dan  <2

Speedtactics

Laura and I will be there for this one. I go faster if she is in the passenger seat. >v
Rooms are booking as we speak. If you need one you better call ASAP.
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Newport Viper

spy shot of Corvette Club and BMW Club practicing for it.

04 SRT-10

black beauty

HISSSN1

Eddie and Michelle are in room is booked, now should I bring the MAMBA #55 or VENOM B ????? I think VENOM B with some new shoes  <2   <11. Dave golf sounds good but then I will miss out on the other stuff will let you know. Glad JUSTIN is coming or ace in the hole   =28. Thank you Anthony and Lance for putting this together it sounds like a good time.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

10 BANGR

Demoe and Laura will be there and room is booked.
10 Banger is Vetty ready.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER

Check out this very cool teaser that Aaron Carlsson put together !!!!

Vipers vs Vettes
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Derek

I will be showing up with my dad only on Saturday.
This sounds like a lot of fun. This will give me the chance to safely take my Viper out and see what it can do.  <2

NK BREKR

Hey folks,
Just a reminder this event is for current VCA members only, so please make sure you have renewed your membership for 2012, so that you don't miss out on this great event, greater discounts for VOI and various surprises for 2012.  

If you have questions regarding your membership, please email me at art @ socalviper.com.

Derek

thanks for the head up art.

i need to get my membership thing figured out.

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on February 17, 2012, 07:38:59 AM
Check out this very cool teaser that Aaron Carlsson put together !!!!

Vipers vs Vettes

This guy's got talent.

Any chance we could get a few of these guys to join us at the track this year?

Dan

Jay M

I'm trying to find more info on the event. I understand that there is reserved time for Vipers and Corvettes, but are other cars welcome for later that day?

What is the cost? 

Thanks,
~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Jay M on February 17, 2012, 04:18:27 PM
I'm trying to find more info on the event. I understand that there is reserved time for Vipers and Corvettes, but are other cars welcome for later that day?

What is the cost?  

Thanks,
~Jay

Hi Jay,
This is a 2 day Auto-x put on by the P.S. Corvette club and is an annual event.  It is open to the public and you will see all kinds of cars out there running.   We are ONLY running on Sat morning.

When I contacted the Corvette Club and proposed our plan, they were GREAT and very accommodating.
We secured the first 2 hours from 9:00 to 11:00 as a Private session for just the Vipers and Corvettes.
We will alternate Vipers and Corvettes on each run.

This is a Charity event and all proceeds go to the ALS and the Boys & Girls Club.
I'm still working the details for the exact cost BUT it looks like the cost will work out to be $40 - 45 for each car.
In essence it will be unlimited runs for 2 hours.....but based on the # of vipers and vettes, we are estimating that each car should get  about 3 - 4 runs each.   Maybe more if we don't lose time to people killing cones and my guess is that not everyone will be continually running for 2 hours straight.

I am also hoping that some of our Viper guys will volunteer and help the Vette guys "work" the course.  Maybe stand watch for a short while and pick up cones if needed, to allow the Vette Volunteers a chance to get in their cars and make some passes on the course.  Normally these guys DON"T get to even go out on the course as they are there solely to work the event.

I cannot say enough about how nice and gracious they were to our proposal.  I'm really looking forward to working hand in hand with them on this and having a lot of fun in the process.

Once again.....If you haven't made a room reservation DO NOT WAIT.  Our hands will be tied once the 29th rolls around and getting a room out there will be expensive and very hard to find.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Derek

Me and my dad will be there EARLY Saturday morning and we will both be more than willing to help with the tracks cones and what ever may be needed. This will be my first time taking my baby and driving it hard,   <2  =15   So im sure ill be knocking some cones over but illl do my best not to. I'm defiantly willing to help out and work also while my car takes a break between runs.

so sign me and my dad up for helping out.

ViperX

Hey Lance,

We could offer to work the course, i.e. pick up cones for the first hour and let the Vette guys drive, then swap with them so that we could drive the second hour while they pick up cones?

Could be quite a dance if we are continually swapping out course workers.....just a thought.

Dan