SEDONA, WITH ARIZONA CLUB - Oct. 21-23, 2011

Started by Pam, January 21, 2011, 08:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HISSSN1

Lance that sounds good we should have a small caravan heading out that way.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Art Redlands stop is about 1.5 hours from Denny's I know the 10 gets bad anytime of the day we should do 210 all the way down to the 15 or even back track a little, we should leave Denny's no later that 7am what are your thoughts.   Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

NK BREKR

Eddie,
The 210 East to the 215 South to the 10 East is definitely the way to go, since we minimize the time we are on the 10.

Mike,
Sorry to hear you and Cheryl can't make it, hope your back gets better soon.  Won't be the same without you there. =16

10 BANGR

Art / Eddie,
I'll be taking the 138 - 15 - 215 - 10 and meeting up in Redlands.
The 138 is never really crowded lucky for me.
BTW. I'll trailering my snake with my F350 crew cab Dually
Hope everyone can keep up with me. Lol
I have an empty rear bench should anyone need a ride.
Mike and Cheryl you got first dibbs. =21
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

HISSSN1

Art sounds good to me, Demoe we will try to keep up, Mike sorry for the back pain wish you well. Art let us know what time to meet at Denny's this is going to be a fun trip.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

NK BREKR

I think meeting at 7 at the Dennys and hitting the road at 7:15 is good, hopefully we don't encounter any overturned rigs like we did on the way to Salt Lake.

PCH VIPER

I just talked to the Hotel and all of our rooms at the $125.00 rate have been booked up.   I am trying hard to get them to get us another block of rooms, but the best $$ they can offer at this time is $159.00  
Rooms are very hard to get right now.  If you respond  on this thread or shoot me an email, I will do my best to get your name on the list for a room.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Scott and Jay are you guys interested in joining Eddie and me in the caravan out of Denny's?  

For those that are still interested in attending it's coming down to the wire, please see Lance's post above this one, rooms are selling out FAST!

HyperViper

This is going to be a really fun run. Yes, it's a bit of a drive, but that is the beauty of it. For me the more seat time the better. Of course Pinnacle Peaks  >q The Talking Stick  =28  and Sedona  >u aren't too shabby either.
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

PCH VIPER

The first post has been updated with reservation information, route map and meet points !!!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HISSSN1

Lance  >t the news said Sedona is one of the top 10 places in the nation to see this month with all the color changing and weather, bring your  >u better sign up now if you do not want to miss a top 10 spot in the good old USA.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Quote from: NK BREKR on October 06, 2011, 09:13:34 PM
I think meeting at 7 at the Dennys and hitting the road at 7:15 is good, hopefully we don't encounter any overturned rigs like we did on the way to Salt Lake.

Art see you there at 7am sharp. Anybody else meeting us there ?
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Jay M

Quote from: NK BREKR on October 10, 2011, 03:23:41 PM
Scott and Jay are you guys interested in joining Eddie and me in the caravan out of Denny's?  

For those that are still interested in attending it's coming down to the wire, please see Lance's post above this one, rooms are selling out FAST!

I haven't been following the thread... That might be fun, I'll see if my Wife is up for an early departure.  Thanks for thinking of us.

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

ViperX

You all be careful out there.

I heard some stories about the Viper "caravan" to VOI 11, which I won't repeat here.....

Check your tires and your fluids before you go and keep a driver with a Valentine 1 up front.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

HyperViper

Just came through Sedona in August and there are lots of cops around as I'm sure the AZ Vipers can attest to.

Supposed to be upper 88-90 around Phoenix and mid to upper 70s in Sedona.
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes