SEDONA, WITH ARIZONA CLUB - Oct. 21-23, 2011

Started by Pam, January 21, 2011, 08:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HISSSN1

Lance add Eddie and Michelle to the list, are room is booked sounds like a great time looking forward to the drive.   <2
thanks for putting this together.   Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

AceFang

I just made my hotel reservations!  Joan and I are looking forward to it.
John Bennett

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa are booked and looking forward to a weekend in SEDONA! =27
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

DEDLY4U

Cheryl and I have booked our rooms for the trip.  Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.  <11Mike

copperhead122

Dan and Mayo are all in for this one! Reservations are made. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Will have pre-pay to club in the mail this weekend.

Thanks for putting this outing together! Should be lots of fun! I spoke with one member of the AZ club and they are excited about the get-together as well.
2005 Copperhead Edition

PCH VIPER

Quote from: copperhead122 on September 08, 2011, 09:40:24 AM
Dan and Mayo are all in for this one! Reservations are made. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Will have pre-pay to club in the mail this weekend.

Thanks for putting this outing together! Should be lots of fun! I spoke with one member of the AZ club and they are excited about the get-together as well.

>v     >v      >v

This will be a really fun event for sures.   
Yes it is a bit of a drive, but getting there will be half of the fun.
Talking Stick is a really nice resort and  Sedona speaks for itself.

For anyone contemplating, don't wait too much longer.  Time is running out on our room block and then the costs will go up.

For Those already on the list, PLEASE take a minute and either mail in a check to Nino or pay via Paypal for the dinner and lunch.   The AZ club has put in a lot of work and effort into this event and I want to make sure they are not having to front all the money  for food as well.

THANK YOU !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HISSSN1

Lunch and dinner is prepaid when do we eat ? It is good to read it over again I missed the prepay part. Thanks Lance
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

10 BANGR

Just prepaid for lunch and dinner through Paypal.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

NK BREKR

Lance,

Looks like I'm flying solo, so if there is anybody that is in the same boat and wants to share a room let me know.

Check for dinner and lunch is on its way to Nino, I can already taste the "Cattleman" porterhouse steak  =19

PCH VIPER

Put Cynthia and Grace on the plane and pick them up in Phoenix.  The hotel is 15 minutes away and they will enjoy the pool and facilities.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

CAP

AceFang

I am really upset.  I have to cancel this trip because my knee surgery is scheduled for Oct 20.  Joan and I were really looking forward to it.  Have a great time. >o
John Bennett

Mr. Fangs

John.

I asked a friend how he felt after his recent knee surgery. His reply....can't kick  :>)
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe