SEDONA, WITH ARIZONA CLUB - Oct. 21-23, 2011

Started by Pam, January 21, 2011, 08:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

NK BREKR

Nino,
Check your email for paypal notification of my payment!  Can't wait.

HyperViper

Any plans made yet for the drive over?

I may just head out the 8 and meet at the Talking Stick and then drive back with the club on Sunday.
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Fast-Lane

My son (Dustin) and I are in! Reservations are made. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will mail payment for meals to Nino this weekend. <m >j <m
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

NK BREKR

Quote from: HyperViper on September 28, 2011, 08:57:09 PM
Any plans made yet for the drive over?

I may just head out the 8 and meet at the Talking Stick and then drive back with the club on Sunday.
Quote from: 10 BANGR on September 29, 2011, 04:35:06 AM
^ I was wondering about the same thing.

Ron, I think your best bet is to take the 8 and then take the 95 to try and intercept us on the 10.

I think our best bet is to meet somewhere off of the 10 East.  Does anyone know of an off-ramp on the 10 that has an easy on and off and that will accommodate 15+ Vipers?  

From the San Fernando Valley, I plan on taking the 210 East to the 10 in Redlands, perhaps we can all rendesvouz in Redlands?  

Jay, Demoe, Eddie and Scott you fellas want to meet at the Denny's off Roxford from the 5?

PCH VIPER

I have been talking with a bunch of guys and even one of our members that lives in Blythe about our trip out.

Here is the route that I have tentatively laid out
Click here for route map

Modified the route to go through Redlands

I'll get some times figured out very shortly.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Fast-Lane

FYI, when I made my reservations they said all of the rooms set aside for the Viper club are now out, so anyone who hasn't made reservations should. They also said they only have a few more rooms open for that weekend so make reservations ASAP. They will still give the Viper Club rate of $125.00 as long as they have rooms.

Lance I like the stops on the route shown. Great placement to pick up everyone along the way. >s

Just one more; I'm shown on the list twice.
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

Pam

This looks like a great route, Lance!  Everyone interested in joining the group to caravan to Phoenix should be able to be at one of the spots you've chosen.  This is going to be a different, and FUN Viper-run! 
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

HISSSN1

Quote from: NK BREKR on September 29, 2011, 10:04:52 AM
Ron, I think your best bet is to take the 8 and then take the 95 to try and intercept us on the 10.

I think our best bet is to meet somewhere off of the 10 East.  Does anyone know of an off-ramp on the 10 that has an easy on and off and that will accommodate 15+ Vipers?  

From the San Fernando Valley, I plan on taking the 210 East to the 10 in Redlands, perhaps we can all rendesvouz in Redlands?  

Jay, Demoe, Eddie and Scott you fellas want to meet at the Denny's off Roxford from the 5?

Art that will work, are we going to meet them in Garden Grove or maybe we could hook up in Corona ? I good with anything that beats work.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Lance looks good we will meet up at some point before Riverside hope the 10 is open do not want any  <19 or  =15 going on.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Hey Eddie,
I'm not sure what the traffic out your way is like.  Hopefully the traffic eastbound on the 210 and 10 won't be too bad.

We will leave Krispy Kreme in the OC at 8:00
Let's plan on meeting at the Redlands stop at 9:00am
This will put us in Palm Desert at 10:00
We will get into Blythe for gas and a quick bite to eat at noon.
If all goes as planned, we should roll into Scottsdale around 3:00 and hopefully miss the Phoenix traffic.

I put the request in to the Resort to have all our rooms ready for check in at 3:00 and they will do their best to accommodate us.  We will have a little bit of time to get settled and cleaned up before we head out to dinner that evening.

PCH VIPER

I talked with our contact at the resort and she told me that the room availability is starting to get pretty thin.  For anyone on the fence about this, I would not wait too much longer.  The $125.00 rate will disappear pretty soon as she can only hold rooms for so long before releasing them back to the general reservations.

Also make sure you send your money in to Nino for the Dinner/Lunch.  This needs to be in by October 14th.

Don't miss out on this traveling trip and the beauty of Sedona !

DEDLY4U

Sorry folks buy Mike and Cheryl Sinkinson have to cancel this trip.  We were very much looking forward to making the run with all of you and having a great time.  Unfortunately my (Mike) back is still a serious issue.  While after three months it has been slowly getting better, it still has a long way to go.  At best I can do :45 - :60 min driving at a time before my back starts using four letter words on me.  Hope you all have a safe and wonderful trip and we look forward to seeing all the great pictures.  Aloha . . . Cheryl & Mike.  =16  =17

HyperViper

Sorry to hear that Mike. Hope your on the mend soon.
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes