2011 HOLIDAY PARTY - Sat. Dec. 3

Started by Pam, January 19, 2011, 10:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

VCA Member's Holiday Party
December 3, 2011 - Saturday

The So Cal VCA Member's Holiday party will be held at the Malloy Foundation in Corona CA.  (close to the 15 Fwy and 91 Fwy)
Mr. Malloy has agreed to hosting our Holiday Party in and amongst his incredible private collection of historic race cars which he has "garaged" in a showroom setting.

Time:
Cocktails and tour 6:00 pm
Dinner at 7:00 pm

Cost:
$75.00 per person

We have a maximum capacity of 100 people, so mark your calendar and sign up early to ensure a spot at this very special venue.

Charity
This year we are proud to sponsor the Orangewood Children's Foundation http://orangewoodfoundation.org/  This Foundation provides support to the many unfortunate kids that have been removed from their homes due to various conditions like abuse, neglect and abandonment.  We are going to specifically target the older kids (14 - 18 years old) in the home, since they are often overlooked during the Holidays.  

Our hope is that each Couple that attends the Holiday Party finds it in their heart to donate one gift suitable for a young adult.  For ideas, please visit: http://orangewoodfoundation.org/docs/2011_OCF_Holiday_Wish_List.pdf
=24

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND PAY WITH PAYPAL

OR MAIL A CHECK TO:
SO CAL VIPER CLUB TREASURER
35234 QUARTZ ST., YUCAIPA, CA 92399

PAID ATTENDEES:
Lance & Lori
Art & Cynthia
Nino & Ruth
Pam & Paul W.
Abrams, Todd  (3)
Arguelles, Eddie (2)
Bach, Christopher (2)
Belvedere, Gary (2)
Borecki, Steven  (2)
Bucci, Raymond (2)
Buckingham, Mike (2)
Burke, Ron & Mary (2)
Calderone, Angel  (1)
Chapman, Matthew (2)
Chrisman Dave (2)
Conklin, Bruce (1)
Dauphine, George  (2)
Dye, Doug (2)
Everts, Dan  (2)
Fujita, Mike (2)
Greenberg, Mike (5)
Hawker, Paul (1)
Hirko, Scott (2)
Hoard, Hugh & Sherrie (2)
Izard, Glenn & Stephanie (2)
Jenkins, Dave  (1)
Kawata, Ben (2)
Kenehan, James & Judith (2)
Keo, Peter  (2)
Kuzmiak, Dave (1)
Matranga, Anthony (2)
McIntyre, Melinda (2)
Morrissette, Jay & Jennifer (2)
Reinsma, Michelle (2)
Rupp, Dan  (2)
Tribolet, Randy (2)
Vaswani, Michael (2)
Wilson, P.A. (2)
Wilson, Ray  (2)

SIGNED UP, NOT PAID yet:

Dan Cragin, Lyle, Aaron
Richard P.  (1)
Bagshaw, Bill  (2)
Champaneri, Raj  (2)
Alker, Ken   (2)

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

1HOTACR

Lance announced at the Ventura Run that we are going to a special place for the Holiday Party.
        A few clues were thrown out.  (Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic, and the Coolest!) I think I figured it out.

Can You?   >m         Set the Date.  Team Izard is in!   <1 ^2
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

As much as I am DYING to post the pictures of what lies behind the double doors, I'm not going to ruin the surprise for everyone.   All I can say is that the details of the Party are slowly coming together and we are in for an incredible  treat.    >r
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Looks like the picture was taken on Feb 21, 2011 at 3:19 in the afternoon, so we just need to find out where PCH was on that day!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

We have been hard at work getting things in order for the Holiday Party on Dec 3rd.
I have updated the first post and will have a Paypal Link up shortly.

Please note that this is a Private Collection and one of the conditions we agreed to was that we would not post the address of this facility.  Specific directions will be emailed to each Member that registers. 

10 BANGR

Demoe and Laura are in. Looking forward to it and more than happy to donate a gift.
Thanks to all of you for putting this together.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Fast-Lane

Ray + 1 for the Christmas Party.
=24
Thanks for putting this together!
<15
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

hemotox

PCH VIPER

Paypal link is up and working.    >v

Deadline to sign up is November 29th or once we reach the maximum capacity of 100 people.  Please sign up and pay early to ensure your spots at this years Party ! 

hemotox

okay, understood on the secrecy issue, but will this venue require securing overnight accommodations for some members?

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on October 13, 2011, 06:03:48 AM
okay, understood on the secrecy issue, but will this venue require securing overnight accommodations for some members?

The Malloy Foundation is located very close to the 15 Fwy and the 91 Fwy.  We haven't booked any overnight accomodations at this point.....however will certainly do so if Members chime in early saying that they want to spend the night.

The biggest issue for the Club in setting up a room block is that the Club essentially has to buy the block of rooms that we reserve.  If people don't use them, we still have to pay for them.   

Of course we could just pick a hotel and people could make their reservations on their own as well.  I can look into that as well....

EXHLR8N

Hey Lance - when I click on register, after entering no. and Club no, it goes to Paypal site, but no registration or cart.  Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

Quote from: EXHLR8N on October 13, 2011, 04:15:01 PM
Hey Lance - when I click on register, after entering no. and Club no, it goes to Paypal site, but no registration or cart.  Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks.

Sorry...I must have messed up the code.   Try it now.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: PCH VIPER on October 13, 2011, 08:02:55 AM
The Malloy Foundation is located very close to the 15 Fwy and the 91 Fwy.  We haven't booked any overnight accomodations at this point.....however will certainly do so if Members chime in early saying that they want to spend the night.

The biggest issue for the Club in setting up a room block is that the Club essentially has to buy the block of rooms that we reserve.  If people don't use them, we still have to pay for them.   

Of course we could just pick a hotel and people could make their reservations on their own as well.  I can look into that as well....

I looked into Hotels in the area and there really isn't a lot.  Best I can find which is pretty close to the Malloy Foundation is this:
Residence Inn by Marriott Corona Riverside  (951) 371-0107  1015 Montecito Dr, Corona, CA 92879

Banzai Ben

Please count me in, not sure if I'll be going solo or plus one.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue