2011 HOLIDAY PARTY - Sat. Dec. 3

Started by Pam, January 19, 2011, 10:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copperhead Mike

Quote from: EXHLR8N on December 04, 2011, 09:23:27 AM
Lance - it is hard to believe, but you and your team keep raising the bar ...... a truly great Xmas party!

What was everyone's favorite car.  I think mine was the GT 40.  So much to choose from!!!!

+1
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

PCH VIPER

We closed out 2011 with our Holiday Party at the Malloy Foundation and everything turned out great!

Once again, a HUGE thanks to our Club Officers which did so much for me all year long.  
Of course all our efforts would be wasted if the members did not come out and support the Club at all the different events throughout the year, so THANK YOU VCA members !  You are the true ingredient to all the fun.

I tried really hard to take some pictures, but only managed to get a handful.   They are now posted on my site
www.kouchicentral.com

Here are just a few:

This truly is a working garage and the work they do on Mr. Malloy's cars is incredible.

He has quite a collection.

As you can see, we had our tables set up for over 90 people and still were dwarfed by all the room and magnificent cars.

Our table centerpieces with Viper ornaments inside.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to out-do what Dan and Cathy established as the norm for our Club events.
The only thing I could do was to put a small part of me into the event and hope for the best.
Each attendee got a special So Cal Viper desk clock.  Mr. Malloy got the large wall clock in appreciation from our Club.  
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Thank You JonB from PartsRack for donating these beautiful watercolor prints which we auctioned off.

How many automotive CEO's interact with their customers on a first name basis?  ONE !
I am still in absolute awe of the fact that he would take the time to write a personal letter and mail out a signed poster for our club to auction off at our Holiday Party.  THANK YOU Ralph and Doris !!!

Thank you Judy Kenehan for creating such a cool quilt for our Club. 

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

kenalker

Quote from: PCH VIPER on December 05, 2011, 07:49:13 PM
The only thing I could do was to put a small part of me into the event and hope for the best.
Each attendee got a special So Cal Viper desk clock.  Mr. Malloy got the large wall clock in appreciation from our Club.  

Lance - I am BLOWN away by your craftsmanship.  I don't know where you found the time to crank out ALL those beautiful hand-crafted clocks (not to mention the DVD and everything else you did for this party)!  Thank you for your incredible generosity in time and talent!

Ken