RideMakerZ Dec 12th benefitting Children's Hospital Orange County

Started by PCH VIPER, December 05, 2010, 10:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

SoCal Viper Club Charity Event at Downtown Disney's RideMakerZ - Sunday, December 12th
When RideMakerZ stepped up and donated very cool Viper model cars for our Holiday Party centerpieces, we decided that their goodwill needed to be matched by the SoCal Viper Club.  With the money that was collected from the centerpiece raffle, we are going back to RideMakerZ to build cars which will then be donated to Children's Hospital of Orange County.

When RideMakerZ learned of our intentions, they stepped up again and are laying out the red carpet for us.
On December 12th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm we will have a special area reserved for 20 Vipers in the Valet circle at Downtown Disney which will showcase our Vipers along side the RideMakerZ models.

We will meet 9:15 am at Krispy Kreme in The Block of Orange
330 City Drive South
Orange, CA 92868

We will leave PROMPTLY at 9:45 am and caravan together to Downtown Disney where we will stage the cars in the Valet Circle.

Some of the members will stay at the cars to show them to people that may want a closer look or take pictures and communicate  the reason for our visit.
Some of the members will be at the RideMakerZ store building a car to be donated to CHOC.  

Please let me know ASAP if you can participate in this Special Event by posting on this thread.

1:  Lance + 4    White acr
2:  Ben +1    Orange Acr  
3:  Hugh       SSG
4:  Gary +1  Black
5:  Eddie +1  OR
6:  Dan ACR
7:  Cathy VOI9 coupe
8:  Art    Blue  SRT 10
9:  Ron +1   Yellow RT
10:  John B   Red ACR
11:  Rolf +1   Silver SRT10  (not staying for lunch)
12:  Ray  +1   Black Gen1
13:  Carlos     Red srt10
14:  Justin classic blue/white gts
15:  Paul  graphite special
16:  Demoe +1   black srt10
17:  Justin   Yellow Gts
18:  Mike   Blue/white srt 10
19:  Nino   red
20:  Tony   White mamba

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Will we want to grab something to eat at Disneyland or ?

Do we plan to head over to CHOC from Disney or do this at a later date?

See you there.

Dan

NK BREKR

Hey Dan,

I'll tackle the food question; we are trying to find out how many people will show up and are thinking about making reservations at ESPN Zone or Tortilla Jo's both of which are located in Downtown Disney.

yeloone

>r   I'll be there!       Ron

AceFang

I will be there.  See you at Krispy Kreme!  I will probably have one of my grandchildren
John Bennett

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on December 06, 2010, 09:18:43 AM
Hey Guys,
Will we want to grab something to eat at Disneyland or ?
Do we plan to head over to CHOC from Disney or do this at a later date?
See you there.
Dan

As Art posted, we are working on lunch arrangements.

As for CHOC.....They are under MAJOR construction right now and it is near impossible for us to get our Vipers in and out of there.  While we wanted to make our Viper appearance special for CHOC, we quickly realized that we would hinder them far more than do good.

Melissa Belvedere is going to be our SoCal VIper Club representative and she will deliver the RideMakerZ cars to a specific group at CHOC which doesn't always get the frontline attention from other charitable donations.

Dan, I know you will probably getting the ACR ready for Chuckwalla....but it would be cool to have it there next to the RideMakerZ model which is similar to yours.   Hopefully we can get a Venom Red to show up too.

Banzai Ben

Thanks for coordinating this event Lance.
Please also count Mikey in for food as he wants to go with me so he can help build a charity car and also his own SSG Viper.
Thanks,
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Fast-Lane

You need at least one Gen1. I'm in. I will also have my Nephew. >v
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Just finished corner-weighting and adjusting the camber and toe on the ACR.

If the weather is good, I'll just drive it there lowered, with the splitter extension and Hoosiers on it, then put it in the trailer on Sunday afternoon.  

Just have to look out for speed bumps and steep driveways.....by the way, Art or Lance, are there any speed bumps in the parking area where we will be driving????

Cathy plans to drive our white / blue coupe if possible - she needs her Viper driving "fix".

Dan

NK BREKR

Hey Dan,

I just called and confirmed that there are NO speed bumps in the driveway or valet loop so feel free to drift the Viper all the way around the Valet loop <2  >w

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on December 06, 2010, 01:32:23 PM
Hey Dan,

I just called and confirmed that there are NO speed bumps in the driveway or valet loop so feel free to drift the Viper all the way around the Valet loop <2  >w

But they do have a 14 mph speed limit !

ViperX

Thanks Art.

Now, if I can just make it up the driveways and keep it under 14 mph .....

<2

ticketmered

HISSSN1

I would have signed up, my best friend's dad passed away and the service is on Sunday at 2pm something I can not miss have a great time.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye