RideMakerZ Dec 12th benefitting Children's Hospital Orange County

Started by PCH VIPER, December 05, 2010, 10:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Quote from: HISSSN1 on December 06, 2010, 08:00:57 PM
I would have signed up, my best friend's dad passed away and the service is on Sunday at 2pm something I can not miss have a great time.

Sorry to hear that Eddie....
We'll see you soon.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vinamus

First off Lance, Great start to the presidency, thanks for thinking of the kids too.                        You all know we will be donating these cars to Children's Hospital of O.C. I thought you should know where.
My wife Melissa works at the Hospital, suggested we give them to the "Outpatient Specialty Clinic" because these are children with chronic illnesses, that somehow aren't as "high profile" as some of the other kids, and seem to always get overlooked when it's Christmas time.
Thanks again for everyones support.

Gary
Gary & Melissa

Mr. Fangs

Great cause.

Will be a nice ride up the coast to meet with you guys.

See you there.

09 SRT Coupe. Graphite with flat black center band

Paul Hawker
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Vinamus on December 07, 2010, 08:12:27 AM
  First off Lance, Great start to the presidency, thanks for thinking of the kids too.                        You all know we will be donating these cars to Children's Hospital of O.C. I thought you should know where.
My wife Melissa works at the Hospital, suggested we give them to the "Outpatient Specialty Clinic" because these are children with chronic illnesses, that somehow aren't as "high profile" as some of the other kids, and seem to always get overlooked when it's Christmas time.
Thanks again for everyones support.

Gary

>v

Nino Valmassoi

Lance,

Count me in. If you need someone to look after our Vipers, put me down for that.

Nino

Red SRT 10

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Nino Valmassoi on December 08, 2010, 03:33:37 PM
Lance,

Count me in. If you need someone to look after our Vipers, put me down for that.

Nino

Red SRT 10

Thanks Nino.
RideMakerZ has about 10 build stations inside the store.  We are going to use 3 of the stations to build our CHOC cars.  Since we only have 3 stations to use, we will probably only send 5 guys up at a time to the store.  The rest of us will stay back at the cars and "show" them off to any of the Disney Guests that may want to see or take pictures.  We will be Ambassadors for the SoCal Viper Club, Dodge Viper, RideMakerZ and CHOC.

Should be a beautiful day.

yeloone

<B

Hey Lance!  I don't know if it matters or not but the YELOONE is an RT10.       >m

PCH VIPER

<B ....sorry.   Maybe I should spend some time and learn a little about the Viper and the different models    <E

PCH VIPER

Just a quick update for Sunday:

RideMakerZ is not only supporting the SoCal Viper Club, but will be placing large boxes out for toy donations to also give to CHOC. 

Signs are up all over Downtown Disney promoting the event !  Pretty Cool.
We were having trouble making reservations for 30 people at any of the restaurants in Downtown Disney for our lunch.
Guess what, RideMakerZ stepped up again and got us a reservation for 30 at the ESPN Zone at 1:00 so we are set for lunch.  =19

The cars that we build will be delivered to CHOC by Melissa Belvedere on the Club's behalf.

It would be REALLY nice if our members brought along a new toy to put in RideMakerZ donation box for CHOC.  =27

There is the possibility that only 15 Vipers will fit in the area that Downtown Disney has given us.  They are working now to try and expand that to fit the extra 5 or 6 cars.  Worse comes to worse, the extra cars will definitely have a spot to park, but it will be up to Downtown Disney as to where they get placed.  I've been assured that it shouldn't be a problem.....but wanted our group to know ahead of time.  Maybe a box of Krispy Kremes will help !  <11

yeloone

<L         >w         <u

Hey Lance!  I gotta tell ya we really have a great bunch of people.  Look forward to seeing everyone.
            I'll bring toys!!!!!!!!

PS:  Don't take the RT comment personal!

AceFang

I am looking forward to getting Ace out in the nice weather this weekend, but will not be able to attend lunch with the group.  See you at the donut place at 9:30!
John Bennett

yeloone

>r   What a nice day!           >p   Good eats!           <m  A little driving!

AND DOING SOME GOOD!               

Lance, You da Man!

ticketmered

Lance,

Great event, even better cause.  Thanks for putting this together.