VIPER DAYS at Spring Mountain Oct 22, 23 & 24

Started by ViperX, August 02, 2010, 10:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete M

Quote from: NK BREKR on October 12, 2010, 04:53:43 PM
Hey Pete,  I would trust Jonathan, since BW is his home track and I have seen how fast he is in his bad ass red GTS.

In the words of Ms. Whitney Houston, Crack is Whack =16

Kala

Yup, but even Whitney put the pipe down eventually >r

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Redsled

Quote from: Pete M on October 12, 2010, 06:14:56 AM
150mph on 13CW config??? You been playing too many video games??? >o >o

No tears here Pete. Don't think I mentioned any track config though. Certainly not 150 mph on 13CW, more like 25CW or 25 CCW. I won't get into a pi$$ing match with you Pete. Opinions differ.  What did Mr. Tee always say? "I pity the fool" Most would qualify Streets of Willow or Horsehthief Mile as Kart tracks for the Viper. Now, back to the video games where I run 1:15 in my Viper at Laguna Seca!   <11  See you at the track, hopefully you can give me a lesson on how to get it done.

Pete M

Yep, I would never run at Streets of Willow, too tight and too much braking...BW has some great track layouts but the track itself is way too narrow...Look at Laguna or Big Willow for track width and BW falls short. Too bad... >o

Radical Guy

I decided to drive out on Thursday, then drive the track all three days.  If anyone is going out on Thursday and wants meet up off of the 15 frwy to drive out, let me know. <19

Radical Guy
2004 SRT-10

Banzai Ben

We need to set up caravans for Thursday and Friday.

I'm going Friday so how about meeting at the usual Chevron in Rancho Cucamonga at 10:00 for the Friday caravan?
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

ViperX

If the trans in my ACR gets rebuilt in time, and it should, I'll be "trailering" out Thursday morning.

I think Chris (trailering) and Scott Pennington will be driving out Thursday as well.

Dan

PCH VIPER

>g
I'm cleared and registered to run on Sat !!!
Not sure what time I'll be able to leave on Friday though.  Probably not till noon.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

SteveS

I'll be there both days in the car, can't wait to try the new tires also
Supposed to be woth 1-2 seconds a lap per manufacture

Chantel

Hi. My name is Chantel. I'm a newbie. Purchased an 09 Viper a few months ago.. Cant wait to track it and learn from all of you..  Super excited!

Pete M

Hope you have some road racing experience as the Viper without TC will bite you faster than a Cobra >l >l >l >l
NG

NK BREKR

Hey Chantel,

Welcome to the club!  Don't worry too much if you don't have experience on a road course, you picked a great event to gain experience, Viper Days/NARRA is second to none.  You will be paired with an instructor on Saturday and half of Sunday, you will be "grided" according to your lap times which will help give you and other beginners plenty of space.  Just remember to drive at the level you feel comfortable.

Be prepared to be in awe when you see Michael's "Garage Mahal".

Be sure to post when you intend to leave for Pahrump so that you can join a caravan

EXHLR8N

Caravan from Orange County.

A couple of us were thinking of leaving right after traffic on Friday .... say 9:30 from Spag's.

Is anyone else interested .... perhaps first stop in Fontana at our favorite gas station?

For those going later, I think Lance is leaving around noon.

What say ye .... Sidewinders!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Banzai Ben

Hey Bruce and others for Friday caravan,

About 10:30 AM I'll meet you at the first stop, the Chevron 12659 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga 91739. Leave there about 11:00.

If you all want to, we can stop at Carls Jr 2856 Lenwood Circle Barstow for lunch or go on to

Baker Chevron 72083 Baker Blvd Baker 92309.

Final destination Spring Mountain 3601 S Highway 160 Pahrump NV 89061.

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Ted