VIPER DAYS at Spring Mountain Oct 22, 23 & 24

Started by ViperX, August 02, 2010, 10:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Sidewinders,

As above, Viper Days aka NARRA will be running at Spring Mountain October 22, 23 and 24.  It sounds like they will be "rolling out the red carpet" for us once again.

They will have green (beginner), blue (intermediate) and white (advanced) run groups along with a race group.  Instruction is included for all green group drivers.  Drivers are timed and gridded according to lap times to minimize passing and maximize quality track time.  More details to follow.

NARRA is expecting a "sell out" so be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.  I signed up last week.

This will be the final two races of the season for the Viper Cup aka the ACR-X race series.

The races will be nationally televised on Versus.

Many of Dodge's executives are expected to be on hand for the festivities which will include a Friday test and tune day (for intermediate and advance drivers), a Friday night group reception, a Saturday night group dinner and Award Ceremonies on Sunday.

LODGING:  There are room blocks available at the following hotels:

Best Western (775) 727-5100
Saddle West (775) 727-5100

Those signed up!

Ken Alker
David Andrews
Tom Antonelli
John Baird
Jim Balestrieri
Connie Bogan
Mike Buckingham
Bruce Conklin
Jeffery Courtney
Steven Dana
Justin Davenport
Harry DeLeon
Dan Everts
Tanner Foust
Justin Fujita
Mike Fujita
Eric Galerne
Michael Greenberg
Peter Hausherr
Glenn Izard
Stephanie Izard
Tim Jelle
Carl Kafarowski
William Katsumata
Bernie Katz
Ben Kawata
Ben Keating
Lance Kouchi
Steve Loudin
Frank Lussier
James Mace
David Mazyck
Tanya Mazyck
Russ Oasis
Scott Pennington
Mike Pennington
Chris Pennington
Eddie Reinsma
Ryan Schimsk
Jim Schlemm
Kobi Sial
Kurt Sollberger
Mark Stokey
Nate Stokey
Jim Stout
Kathy Stout
Adrien Szostak
Juan Valdes
Michael Von Quilich
John Weigel
Charles Weller
Sonny Whelen
George Whelen
Michael Zuieback

EXHLR8N

I just signed up for Best Western.  Only non-smoking room left was Suite at $109 per night.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

1HOTACR

<17   I just booked all three days at the track. 
         Now I have to sweet talk Stephanie into bringing
         her Coupe so we don't have to share a Viper.

Glenn................  <13  

Also F.Y.I.  I called Robert at NARRA and asked if Stephanie would
         need a racing suit for the beginning group.  He said just long pants               
         and closed toe shoes.   Hopefully Spring Mountain is on the same
         page on this call...................... And yup you need a  "Brain Bucket" .            <1              
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

EXHLR8N

Hey Glenn, I just signed up as well.  Did you have a problem getting into any of the hotels?

How did the catch-can install go?  Send pictures!!!

redtanrt10

The Nuggest is sold out, Best Western still has rooms, I just booked a non-smoking queen bed, handicap shower for $89.00 night.  If you're planning to go get the hotel ASAP or you'll be commuting from Vegas.  Alternatively I have a non-smoking bench seat in my van for $29.00/night. (Plus facility camping fee's)

Mike

EXHLR8N

Thanks for the kind offer, but I think I will stay with the hotel at Best Western.
By the way, Mike is right, they are almost out of rooms.  Book early!

1HOTACR

Hey Bruce.   We are still working out some details.  But I'm leaning toward
  renting a R.V. space at the track next to Mike  and pitch a pup tent on the Trailer.                ^8

You can see my  pics on Anhtuans catch can post.

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Banzai Ben

I signed up for Sat and Sun track and booked a non-smoking room at Saddle West for $58/night.

Hey Cathy and Dan, Are there going to be any rooms blocked out for us at the new hotel at Spring Mtn?
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

I booked a room at the Best Western.  I think she said it was a non-smoking room.
Problem is that I have a conflict that weekend, so I'm not sure if I can go yet. 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

admin

Quote from: Banzai Ben on August 03, 2010, 05:37:55 PM
Hey Cathy and Dan, Are there going to be any rooms blocked out for us at the new hotel at Spring Mtn?

Hey Ben,

As it turns out, John the track owner decided not to build those units we talked about.  He's thinking about building more condos.  I was able to grab a few of their condos for the guys bringing their wives, but that's it (sorry Kobi, no dogs allowed here either). 

Cathy

redtanrt10

Got this email today, if you're going sign-up ASAP, see you there, (van space still avaiable).

Mike

Space for the Final at Spring Mountain is LIMITED

Registration for this event is limited and we already have enormous interest. When the cap is full we will close registration. NARRA anticipates a sold out event so if your interested register NOW.

DEDLY4U

Hey gang, this is a big event because we get to do Viper Days and watch the Viper Cup.  Plus you cant beat Spring Mountain for a track, not to mention the weather will be perfect.  Open the wallet, blow out the moths, and pull out the green.  This will be a great experience for all of us.  If you don't go, you will only wish you had. =17

HISSSN1

I am in need to find a room Western is sold out need to call Monday for the blocked rooms at the Saddle, is there a caravan going out ?, what day is the planned day of travel ?
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Radical Guy

I signed up for the Friday and Saturday dinners only, since I'll be driving the Radical.  I'm staying at Saddle West.  I'll join the caravan out on Friday.  Can't wait!  It's going to be a blast!   =27
2004 SRT-10

MoparMan

Can someone tell me how much is this event? I'm too lazy to register at the Viper Days site to find out...sorry...