Willow Springs Track Event 4/15/10

Started by Banzai Ben, March 23, 2010, 12:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

I'm going to this event. Usually few cars and lots of open track. Anyone else interested?

http://alltimeracing.com/v2/component/option,com_events/task,view_detail/agid,25/year,2010/month,04/day,15/Itemid,29/

The discount deadline for $275 is this Thursday, 3/25/10. After this date the standard price of $325 resumes. This will be a small event with approximately 25 cars divided into 2 run groups. You will get approximately 3.5 hours of track time all while sharing the track with only 12-15 cars in your session on track.

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Poison

Super Villain

Arrrgghh!  Its on a Thursday.  Can't do it and you know how much I like running at Willow.  April is going to be a busy work month for us.

Have fun and be safe out there!

Think you'll have a new lap timer by then Ben?
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Banzai Ben

Hey Anhtuan, Bummer you can't make it. They only have ten cars signed up as of today so it might be a very open track.
Are you sure you can't take the day off?
Regarding the lap timer, I got a Racepak G2X data logger to replace my Aim.

Hey Poison, come on out. I think there are only two Vipers so far. Plus I really enjoy watching you blast around that track. You are freakin' fast!

Hey Glenn and Steph, This might be a good event for you guys too.

Ben

Super Villain

Well if by some miracle I can take the day off I probably won't know until the week of...so we'll see.

Thats a heck of a nice lap timer with the price to prove it ;)  One day maybe I'll step up to something like that.  I am still hoping to find a much less expensive and simpler solution to hold me over for the time being.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Super Villain

^8

Hey now there is an idea!  Easily portable between cars, self powered, and so long as you don't pull more than 1g should be decently accurate.  Sure you'll have to turn it over every time you pass start, but what the hey!  I love the two size options.  The small one for Willow and the bigger one for the Roval.  They thought of everything!
>l

Poison

1HOTACR

Hi Ben.

Love to come out to run.  But the Vert is all apart getting ready for Spring Mountain.

I will try to come out to watch the Snakes run.

Thanks for the invite.   Glenn
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

If I weren't running Buttonwillow the weekend before, I'd likely come out too.

We'll see.....

I would like to chase Paul around the track .....

Dan

Poison

Banzai Ben

Poison

Ben, where did you get the Datalogger from??
Is it changeable between different cars, same as traqmate setup???

Banzai Ben

Poison,
I tried to get a new one directly from Racepak in OC but they were out of stock and said it would be a one month wait and I searched other distributors with no luck. I ended up finding a used one for sale on the internet for $550 and got that one. Mine is getting wired in so it won't be changeable between cars but I have a Racelogic Performance  Box or AIM timer you can use. I had problems with the AIM so I sent it back and had the internals changed so it should work.

Poison

Cool, Thanks, Haven't got any times yet at Willow in the Viper on the 350Z.....