Willow Springs Track Event 4/15/10

Started by Banzai Ben, March 23, 2010, 12:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison

Ben you know how many Vipers or Cars are coming to this event???

I want to check out your new GPS datalogger...

=15

Banzai Ben

Hey Guys,
Just got back from Willow, only three Vipers but great weather and open track.
Poison tore it up running a 1:27.9! I could not keep up with him but ran a 1:30.6.
The Racepak 2gx worked great Dan.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Poison

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >g >g >g >g

NK BREKR

Wow! You guys are moving! Way to do the Viper Nation proud Paul.

Ben, I see some 1:2xs in the very near future for you, Im happy to hear you're getting more comfortable in the car, by the way I still hate the color >w

PCH VIPER

Congratulations on some great times !!!    >v
Glad you guys had a great day out there.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

Thanks, I was relieved to finally beat my best gen 2 time.

Poison

Poison

Need the 12 inch front wheels like Ben has to go any faster, too much understeer in Turns 2 and 9!!! >o

Banzai Ben

Those are the CCW's I used on my gen 2 and they do help with the turn in and understeer. Now I need some stickier tires to help keep the back from getting loose.

redtanrt10

Ben,

Lance and Dan told me you had some great times at Willow, and I see them.  You need to upgrade from those Toyo's to Hoosiers, drop another 2 plus seconds?

I knew this would happen once you got rid of old yeller, now I gotta chase you!!

Hope you had a great day at Long Beach, I hope they'll show the speed GT race in the coming week.

Mike

Banzai Ben

Thanks Mike, I would like to try Hoosiers some day but I have to drive the car to and from the track so i don't know if I should. Not ready to move up to trailering yet.

The World Challenge race was great and to top it off, a Woodhouse red Viper took first place. Also, they had an ACR-X on display which was very cool.

ViperX

Quote from: Poison on April 17, 2010, 07:51:38 AM
Need the 12 inch front wheels like Ben has to go any faster, too much understeer in Turns 2 and 9!!! >o

Poison,

You're going fast enough.  We need to add a restrictor plate to your engine and put a couple of hundred pounds in your trunk!

Have you done anything to your suspension yet?

Iceman

Poison

Nope, think I just need 345's up front also and then NO understeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Villain

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan