POPPY RESERVE RUN & BRUNCH - "SUNDAY" MAY 2nd

Started by admin, February 18, 2010, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

West LA meets here.

There is an easy meet up place in West LA for those coming up the 405.  Take the Moraga exit, next exit past Sunset, north of I-10.  There is a Chevron gas station and a parking lot for the Bel Air Bar and Grill restaurant on the southeast side of Moraga directly across from the stop sign and the Morage exit.  We have met here before, ViperX would know or should remember.

Click here for map to Chevron Station

MORAGA MEETING PLACE  7:45 AM,  MAY 2

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Orange County meets here.

I'll be at Spaghettini's at 7:00 and will leave by 7:15.
We can take the 405 and make a quick stop at the Chevron off Moraga sometime around 7:45.
We can meet the other's at the Denny's off the 5 and Roxford around 8:15.
From there we can shoot into Santa Clarita.

Click here for Spaghettini's Map
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Edouard très à grande vitesse! (Fast Eddie),

I found an image of your viper as it appeared ahead of the Flyin' Hawai'ian's ACR!

looks like the California poppy color!  (Notice the Snake Skin Green Brake Calipers)

hemotox

San Fernando Meeting Place

Take the 5 north from the 405, exit right on Roxord.  Roxford Chevron and an Denny's parking lot are 1/2 block from Freeway exit going east.  Pull into the Denny's lot.  Quick place for coffee and petro.  Arturo del Toro is correct, it is a "Denny's" restaurant. 

Click here for map to Denney's

SAN FERNANDO VALLEY MEETING PLACE  8:15 MAY 2

copperhead122

Sorry for the late response, but we're in for this one. Thanks Eddie and Michelle!  Looks like a fun run.

Dan and Mayo.
2005 Copperhead Edition

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,

You need to edit the San Fernando location, there is no IHOP, it's a Denny's my good man.  I don't care what Google Maps has to say about there being an IHOP there.

That picture of Fast Eddie's Viper is too sweet, since you haven't been at many of the events you don't know that we've renamed him "Point-by Eddie" for he is no longer that fast  =6

hemotox

I still like the sound of "Edouard très à grande vitesse!"  Kinda like "Arturo del Toro"  >g

Must be some kind of Mystery Ghost Editor in here adding text and links to thread replies...............  scary   >5

hemotox

Quote from: NK BREKR on April 28, 2010, 08:11:02 AM
Hey Doc,

You need to edit the San Fernando location, there is no IHOP, it's a Denny's my good man.  I don't care what Google Maps has to say about there being an IHOP there.

That picture of Fast Eddie's Viper is too sweet, since you haven't been at many of the events you don't know that we've renamed him "Point-by Eddie" for he is no longer that fast  =6

I thought the term "fast" was in regards to his way with women?????

Vinamus

Eddie,
Please count Gary & Daughter Shawnae' in for this run.
Thanks.
Gary & Melissa

10 BANGR

Eddie,
I will join the caravan where San Francisquito canyon Rd. anr Elizabeth Lake Rd. meet.
What time do you expect to be there by.
Here's my cell number for you to call when you get close by.
562-818-6118

Demoe.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

HISSSN1

Demoe plan to be there between 9:45 and 10:00 we will have a pretty good caravan I know you are prompt about bring on time we will not stop so be there and jump in line the cell service is very shady up there I will try to call or text you we will be turning left coming off San Francisquito see you then are you coming to brunch 1 or 2.   Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Cathy I want to thank you for all your help on the Poppy run. We are going to miss you and Dan, this is the best poppy year they have had in years we will do this again next year if the club has a good time  >3  thanks again.  Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Hey VIPER Gang the parking is going to be crazy the Ranger was giving me a little trouble today tried to back out but I saw that coming,  =27 it is going to be fine. We do need to leave right at 9:30 to hit our window for the reserved parking I have set up for us please be on time my cell is 661-713-3089 see you all on Sunday the weather is going to be great 77 deg  >p     Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

10 BANGR

Eddie,
I'll be there at 9:30. Laura & I will be there for brunch.
Everyone should bring their cameras to the reserve the Poppys are beautiful
this year.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

hemotox

Here is a map of the meeting place.   9:30 AM Sharp

27748  McBean Parkway
Santa Clarita