POPPY RESERVE RUN & BRUNCH - "SUNDAY" MAY 2nd

Started by admin, February 18, 2010, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

My SUV has a Viper sticker on it......does that count?

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

hemotox

PCH VIPER

Tres Lame, Tres Tres Lame............

Have wifey drive SUV and you bring your slowest snake.  Maybe I should bring my Yukon Denali XL with a trailer????

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 25, 2010, 08:54:44 PM
Please add Eric L. and a guest to the list.

Also, it looks as if I will be a party of 4.  Lori and 2 of the girls want to see the poppies, so I'll be in my street car.  Upside is that I'll bring an ice chest with cold water for the cruise.

Thanks,
L
Lance thank you for all the sign up's you are getting for the poppy run  >t  we all will have a great time Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Seems like I'm always the caboose.....upside is that it reduces the number of point bys   >l

Hey Eddie, Norm is coming too but will not be staying for lunch.

Badman

Steve and Greg Badum will be there. Lynda is off on a girls weekend, so my brother, Greg, is the co-pilot.  Is there a carvan from OC?

DarkSnake

Sorry Becky and Juan will be in Las Vegas, Next time... Should be a great run. =17
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

Nino Valmassoi

Please put Nino and Ruth on the list.
Thanks.

Randy

Eddie,  I was telling my tax guy about our Poppy Run, he's in a Corvette Club, they also do a Poppy Run and then he tells me about this "Musical Road" that they visited while out there. I had never heard about it before but it looks pretty cool. I'm not suggesting that we change anything but thought you may want to consider it for next year. Here's a couple of links if anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8aJduZeAFk&feature=related

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=15101+Lancaster+Rd,+Lancaster,+CA+93536-9733&[email protected],-118.185983&hl=en&geocode=FYfbEQId0mHx-CkRHvr_AmzCgDHFs8_WMBCDYQ;FaP8EQIdAaD0-A&mra=ls&sll=34.76023,-118.295975&sspn=0.337901,0

Speedtactics

Just FYI I will have myself and my wife Laura if you need to update the lunch list.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Please add Tim L and Matti
Pete Martin is a maybe.

hemotox

PCH VIPER

Changing my snow tires on the Yukon to my street wheels and low riders.  We should make a great pair of SUVs

PCH VIPER

hemotox

Mine is bigger and heavier, so I would probably win. 

DEDLY4U

Are there going to be any mid points to meet at for the drive up?  If so where re the OC and LA county groups meeting?

Mike