MT. WILSON / ANGELES CREST RUN & LUNCH - May 22nd

Started by admin, April 14, 2010, 06:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Kala,

Excellent photography, especially the road shots.  I don't remember going up any of those green covered canyons, all the canyons I drove through were burned out or in the wrong direction, or the road was covered with rocks. 

Hope I didn't throw any on to the front end of EXHLR8N's black snake???

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

Hemotox, I think we took the scenic route several times  >m

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

hemotox

Kala

HaHa,  I don't remember much scenery, do remember the Cal Trans workers, long stretches of bad lands and some quite narrow roads on cliffs..... a great time!  Oh and driving most of the way in 3rd gear!   >t

hemotox

For all of us who went on this run,  there is another one next month with superb food and vistas.

Click the run title in red below

<a href="http://socalviper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1137.0">Big Bear Run</a>

1HOTACR

Big thanks to Mike & Mary for a  <13 event!! 

Steph
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

Huge Thanks to Stephie for the ride in 2HOTV10!  >t
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

BolsOut

Once again, I'm on the outside looking in. I cant complain tho.
<L
Mateo Reece Alexander joined us May 17th. Mom & Son Doing well. Mom & Dad in Zombie Mode.
Once again, sorry I missed it guys.
June 19th looks like my next chance.
<2

HyperViper

Fun little video Nora shot following Dan & Cathy through the tunnel

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Kala

Quote from: BolsOut on May 23, 2010, 01:24:08 PM
Mateo Reece Alexander joined us May 17th. Mom & Son Doing well. Mom & Dad in Zombie Mode.

Congrats!  Did you post pix here or did I miss them?  >r

Super Villain

A great big thank you to the Greenberg family for having us all over at their home!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

CAP

How 'bout this one on the way home?

PCH VIPER

Great picture !

I was too busy staring at the fuel gauge to notice the scenery  >1
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures