West Coast Racing at Willow Springs March 6 & 7

Started by ViperX, December 09, 2009, 12:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Here's the latest from Accuweather:

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ca/rosamond/93560/forecast-details.asp?fday=3

They're predicting possible T-showers on Saturday with a 30 - 40% chance and clear on Sunday.

Still planning to go, will check again tonight.

Dan

NK BREKR

Y'all are welcomed to stop by my place and wait for the rain, if any, to subside.  WSR is only 45 minutes from my place.

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

redtanrt10

Dan,  I'm still in too.  I like the accueweather site better than weather chanels view.

I think Sunday will be fine, and Saturday could turn out to be good.

I'm keeping my eye on you, if you don't come them I have to haul more items like the jack and stands

Also, I can throw my stuff in your trailer, and, stand in your trailer if if gets wet.  If you're not coming that's a game changer for me.

Keep us posted!!

thanks,

Mike

Super Villain

"You Go, We Go"  Kinda reminds of that last scene from the movie Backdraft http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEE49gpezUY  So does that make Mike, Kurt Russell?  Okay so the movie connection was a stretch ;)
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

Hey Guys,

I hate to be a party pooper and was looking forward to seeing you guys at the track but just made the call. 

We're not going to the track this weekend.

Rain forecast is only 40% on Saturday with 20+ mph winds.  No rain for Sunday but 20 to 40 mph winds.  Not good driving conditions.

We had a garage reserved and hotel rooms which we just cancelled.

Maybe we could get together on Sunday for "brunch"?  Burritos as Lance's house?

Next track event is April 10 & 11 at Buttonwillow.  I've been talking to some Nor Cal Viper Club guys who might make this one.  Hope some of you guys can fit this event into your schedule.

Regards,

Dan

Banzai Ben

As of now, I am still planning on going. Sat looks iffy but Sun looks ok.
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Super Villain

Okay I just took over the LeGrand garage from Dan and Cathy.  So I have it for Sat. and Sun.  It is the furthest one from the snack bar.  Vipers can all meet here.

So now we have shelter from the rain and a place to hang out.  You guys can all throw your stuff in here.

I drive a lot slower so hopefully the winds will be less of an issue for me ;)

So who is still going?
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

redtanrt10

Antwan/Ben,

I'm in, maybe too windy for Mr. 129.99 but I really want to go and it doesn't seem to be a wash out.
Glad you have a garage, if you need some $$$'s let me know.

Ben, if I get cold would you hold me and keep me warm??  Looking forward to seeing the Orange ACR, I have lost my edge since you got it, maybe you could get your old yellow ACR and chase me for old times sake??

I'm staying with one of Diann's cousin's in Pasadena Friday night, see you guys 7:30 am Saturday.

Mike

Super Villain

No worries on the garage, Mike!  You can bring food ;)

I'll be staying at a friend's place Friday night in Palmdale.  I am doing both days so maybe we can grab dinner Sat. night?

I'll PM you my cell phone, Mike.  Ben already has it.

redtanrt10

thanks!! Got your number Accueweather keeps looking better, hope so.

dinner Saturday night would be great

ViperX

Weather is looking better and better.

Hope you guys have fun.

Besides the weather, I've got more work to do right now than I really want - but will no doubt need the $$$$ this year for tires and other Viper stuff.

Be safe,

Dan - aka "Mr. 129.99"

PS  I'm going to try and run next Saturday at Fontana with NASA just keep up with you guys.

Super Villain

Got your number, Mike!  And yea accuweather is looking better so we'll keep our hopes up.

If you change your mind about coming out Dan, I'll give up the garage to you  <m

Speedventures is also running at Big Willow again next Sat. the 13th.  After that I don't there is another Big Willow track day until June.

Bring warm clothes guys, it'll be cold out there.

See you all Sat. Morning!

Speedtactics

Hey how many peps are still in for Saturday or Sunday?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Super Villain

I believe its me, Mike, and Ben so far for the weekend. I've got a garage for both days.