SPRING MOUNTAIN Motorsports Ranch - June 5 & 6

Started by ViperX, December 01, 2009, 10:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenalker

Quote from: Banzai Ben on May 21, 2010, 11:47:15 AM
Tire Rack or Partsrack has a close out on some 335 Kumho's for $199. Older production date but they said they were stored in optimal conditions so they are still good. I picked up a couple.

There are 305/30/18's for sale at http://www.tires-easy.com/start.html for $196.74 each (normally $207.10) for memorial day.  Exact URL is: http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl.  I asked how old they were and the CSR told me "our tires are never more than three years old", for what that is worth.

PCH VIPER

The OC guys will meet up at the Chevron right at the 405 fwy and Harbor Blvd at 9:00
This should put us at the 55/91 fwy merge at 9:20 or so.

The South Bay guys can meet up and either take the 91 out and meet us on the roll at the 55/91 or you guys can head north to the 10 fwy and meet up with the West LA guys.

We  can meet at the Chevron station located at 12659 Foothill Boulevard, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 at 10:00
We will leave there at 10:15.

This should get us to Barstow around 11:15, get through the gas station and  meet up with EVERYONE at the Carls off Lenwood at 11:30  (2856 Lenwood Road, Barstow, CA)

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Super Villain

Thanks Lance!

Okay South Bay crew and anyone else in the area...lets meet at the McDonalds in the strip mall off of Artesia Blvd. and Normandie Ave.

McDonalds
1398 West Artesia Boulevard, Gardena, CA 90248
Meet around 8:30am and be on the road by 8:40am
This will have us rolling through the 55/91 by around 9:20 to hopefully hook up with Lance and the rest of the OC crew.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Super Villain

Map for South Bay Crew, but also good for everyone else from point C and on.

I put in a stop at the Chevron in Baker for gas as there does not look like any other gas options along the 127 before Pahrump.

http://tinyurl.com/torrance-spring-mtn

From Barstow to Pahrump without the Baker gas stop is over 150 miles...I'm taking no chances out in the desert ;)
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Scottp

Lance,

I'll meet you at the Chevron station at 10:00 am - looking forward to it!

ScottP

ticketmered

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Super Villain on May 27, 2010, 02:16:26 PM
Map for South Bay Crew, but also good for everyone else from point C and on.

I put in a stop at the Chevron in Baker for gas as there does not look like any other gas options along the 127 before Pahrump.

http://tinyurl.com/torrance-spring-mtn

From Barstow to Pahrump without the Baker gas stop is over 150 miles...I'm taking no chances out in the desert ;)

Hey Anhtuan,
With the fill up in Barstow, it was no problem making it to Pahrump.....even with traffic and a little spirited driving on the back roads.

PCH VIPER

A bit off topic and I posted this in a different thread...but something you guys should consider for only $65.00

Eddie and I tried the Midland GXT1000VP4 on the Angeles Crest run.  We also had the Motorola walkie talkies in the car.

The Midlands were hands down better in sound quality and most importantly range.  Eddie was at the front end of the caravan and I was last car.  Even stretched out in the windy canyon road by 3 - 5 miles we could still talk.

I had a hard time finding them, but it appears that they are back in stock.....and CHEAPER.  I paid 70.66.  They are now $64.48

http://www.amazon.com/Midland-GXT1000VP4-50-Channel-Waterproof-Rechargeable/dp/B001WMFYH4

This is a great thing to have when we are on our runs and much easier to use than the cell.

Radical Guy

I'll be at the Chevron at 10 AM.  Hopefully, on time this time, with a faster pace car!  I have a couple Motorola walkie talkies I'll bring along.  Lookin' forward to it. >g
2004 SRT-10

Speedy Gonzales

me and justin plan to go hang out!! dont know about friday night right this sec but would love to be there but my "other" half cant leave till after work fri, i might still come up early
Chris
AMS Flooring

DEDLY4U

Anhtuan,

Cheryl and I will see you at the McDonalds Friday morning.

Mke & Cheryl

Super Villain

We'll see you there Mike!

I'll have a couple of Motorolas with me.  Not as good as the Midlands, but I recall they worked okay when we drove out to Mopars at the strip last time.

For any one interested, we will be on channel 13, sub-channel 7.

ticketmered

Dan,

I am paid for the kickoff lunch.  See you guys at the rendezvous location.

ViperX

Hey Carlos,

Did you ever hear from Stoptech?

Did you get your new brake line?

Dan

ticketmered

Dan,

Not yet. JonB has been in touch with them but they want the serial number from the bag. I have been swamped at work so I have not had a chance to email JonB.
They wanted to know who saw the lines leaking, I told JonB you saw the leak and the problems we had. JonB didn't have a problem with it, seems like its StopTech. I will keep you posted on this.