SPRING MOUNTAIN Motorsports Ranch - June 5 & 6

Started by ViperX, December 01, 2009, 10:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Super Villain

May 15th just got booked...so May 23rd is now better for the meet at Lance's shop.  Let me know when you think we can get a confirmation as to when this will be so we can lock in dates...weekends in May are starting to get busy ;)
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Speed Ventures will be running Spring Mountain on May 15 & 16.  Looks like I'll be driving with "the Q" aka Deadhead that weekend.  So, May 23 also is better for me.

I'll take some "in car" driving videos to share with the group.  All we'll need is a TV with some RCA type inputs to show them.

Dan

PCH VIPER

Done......May 23rd.
TV is no problem either.
Just gotta figure out a time.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Fast Eddie

Count me in I made reservations at the Nugget.

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

swisspower

Hi Everybody! <L
It looks like I finally will be able to attend a track event again! Todd Abrahams and I plan to attend the full weekend. I'm looking forward to test out my car with the new oil-catch system, new brakes & tires.
Peter Hausherr
AKA Swisspower

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Carlos is looking for some help installing new stainless steel brake lines on his Viper and maybe rotors.  He asked me if we thought we could do this at Lance's shop on the 23rd.  What do you guys think?

Dan

DarkSnake

Juan, Becky and Amanda will be there... >v
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

HISSSN1

=16  sorry Eddie has a party at his house that weekend will not be able to attend  >o                                       %h %a %v %e   %a  <2  %t %i %m %e
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

ViperX

Anybody interested in a "double header"?

Our cars will already need cleaning and Speed Ventures is running Willow Springs the following weekend, June 12 & 13.

I'm guessing Paul will be interested.

How about you, Ben - or Mike Buckingham?

Anybody else interested?

This will likely be my last track event (too hot in July and August) before going to Fontana in mid September.

Dan  <2

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Super Villain

Willow Springs the following weekend....I am IN!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

1HOTACR

I'll half to check with my crew chief to see if the Hoosiers have any life left after S.M. <q

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Glenn,

If the Hoosiers are fresh on Saturday at Spring Mountain and you run both days, you should be able to get four more days out of them.

Dan