2009 Viper VOI car for sale

Started by hemotox, July 01, 2009, 01:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

This just showed up on the Ford GT Forum as of tonight.  Anyone interested the web site is below

2009 Dodge Viper VOI 10 edition car for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all you viper lovers, we just purchased a 2009 Dodge Viper, VOI 10 edition car which is the silver with black fang stripes, ACR wheels, stoptech brakes and Nav all stock for the VOI edition. There were only 100 of these cars made and could possibly be the last of the VOI cars made under the Dodge name plate. This car has 380 miles and is in perfect shape. Was covered with extensive clear bra as soon as it was purchased.
MSRP over $100k. $79k takes this car home. I have searched all over the net and this is the best price VOI 10 car available. CALL 1-870-931-8004. Will have pics up on our site some time next week!

SHELBY SMITH
ph# 8709318004
www.eliteautosllc.com

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

AceFang

As of last Wednesday there was one of these cars at Orange Coast Dodge on Harbor Blvd in Costa Mesa.  I forget what the MSRP was, but the GM told me he would take $20K off the MSRP. 
John Bennett