A&C PERFORMANCE GRAND REOPENING - June 6th!

Started by admin, May 21, 2009, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

A&C PERFORMANCE OPEN HOUSE!  --  June 6th  --  10AM to 2PM

You are all cordially invited...    >6

We are happy to announce the Grand Re-Opening of A&C Performance's new 6,600 square foot facility!  Our open house will be Saturday, June 6, 2009, from 10:00am–2:00pm.

A&C Performance will be providing lunch, drinks and a raffle for everyone who attends. We are expecting a large turnout with the afternoon being extremely comfortable, entertaining and educational for all of our guests. Also, come meet the A&C PERFAORMACE GIRLS.

Paxton Superchargers, Race Technologies, and So Cal Jax Wax will be bringing out booths with products and information for all who are interested.

At the closing of the event, we are coordinating a tour of the Temecula Wine Country stopping at a noted Vineyard to complete the day.

A&C hopes to see you there!
                               Todd & Mike

LOCATION;  41665 Eastman Dr Ste 20, Marietta CA 92562
                 951 696 0500

Planning to attend so far:

Lance Kouchi
Dan & Cathy
Bill Ruhlman
Ron Burke
Tom & Shawn
Bruce Conklin
Michael & Sarafina
Richard & Charlene
Peter Hausherr
Carlos & Son
John Burgan
Pam & Paul

P.S.

We'll also be giving away a full "in-house" detail. This will be a full compound (for cars that need it) clay, polish and wax. Your car will literally look wet when we are done!

We'll have some JM stage 3 heads to check out next to some stockers, Some old and new cars from Vipers to old Plymouth straight axle max wedges.

Should be a great day with LOTS of Vipers. We're Look forward to seeing everybody.

Todd
A&C Performance
41665 Eastman Dr Suite 20&30
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-696-0500

ViperX

Ok,

So who will join us for the ride out, lunch, some wine tasting, (a nap) and the return ride!

Us OC folks can meet at Shady Canyon around 9AM, head out for Temecula at 9:15.  That should put us at the shop a little bit after 10:00.  It can be a pretty nice drive Saturday morning.

Dan

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

todd abrams

We'll also be giving away a full "in-house" detail. This will be a full compound (for cars that need it) clay, polish and wax. Your car will literally look wet when we are done!

We'll have some JM stage 3 heads to check out next to some stockers, Some old and new cars from Vipers to old Plymouth straight axle max wedges.

Should be a great day with LOTS of Vipers. We're Look forward to seeing everybody.

Todd
A&C Performance
41665 Eastman Dr Suite 20&30
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-696-0500

yeloone

Hi to everyone!
     This should be a really nice day.  Todd and Mike have been filling me in on their plans and it will be
     fun and informative.  Their new facility is almost 6 times larger and the outside gives the feeling of a
     60's diner.
     For those of you who have either not been to the Temecula wine country or have not been for sometime
     are in for a very pleasant surprise.  I have set up a tasting and a vineyard tour of LEONESSE CELLARS
     (pronounced LEON S).  It is in a beautiful setting and is considered not only the friendliest vineyard in
     Temecula but produces some of the best wines in the state of California.
     They have set aside parking space for our cars.  Space is limited an they have asked that we limit our
     group to 25 Vipers.  The cost is $16 per person and includes a welcome glass of wine, tasting of a great
     selection of wines, a tour of the vineyard and a very educational talk about drinking and pairing of wines.

I will have some prizes and surprises at the vineyard as well.
     Please signup and let us know early who will be attending it will be helpful for me and Leonesse.

Look forward to seeing you there!             Ron Burke   

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

ViperX

PCH VIPER

Please add Tom and Shawn to the list.

Thanks

swisspower

Hi Todd & Mike,
I look forward to attend the open house on Saturday. I have been fasting all week so I can enjoy all the great food! =26
Peter
AKA Swisspower

ticketmered

6 speed

Add one more for A&C.  Unfortunately can't make the wine tasting.

Bad News

'01 Red RT10

todd abrams

Thanks everybody, we have talked to alot of people not on the boards as well and the turnout should be very good. We're looking forward to seeing all of you.

Todd
A&C Performance
41665 Eastman Dr Ste 20
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-696-0500
[email protected]

ViperX

Hey OC Guys,

Want to caravan out?

We can meet at Shady Canyon at about 9:00, leave at 9:15 and drive out together.

Let me know please,

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

I know Tom/Shawn will be meeting you guys in Irvine.

I'll meet you guys out at AC Peformance.
Lance