New Viper owner in San Diego

Started by SDViper1, April 07, 2009, 03:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDViper1

Hello everyone.

My name is Michael and I am a new owner.  My wife and I just purchased our dream car. 2003 Viper SRT-10

I wanted to get together with a few of you and go for a run or two to get use to the car.  I am not looking for a race but would love to find some fun great roads to open her up and enjoy a lunch after.

If you are available any Saturday let us know.

Spec's on the car

2003 Black Viper SRT-10 17,000 miles
3.55 rear Quaife differerntial, High Flow Cats, Corsa Exhaust, K & N air filters, Eibach Springs (1"lowered) I think.
Factory Navigation system,  short throw shifter.

NK BREKR

Hello Michael,

Welcome to the club, I believe there's going to be a run this coming Saturday in the Malibu canyons, check the post under the Monthly Viper meeting spots.  On Saturday, 4/25 we'll be driving to Palm Springs, click here to read all about it http://socalviper.com/forum/index.php?topic=917.0  If you're going to attend this run you need to sign up quick as the deadline is 4/10.

Enjoy your Viper. >r

ViperX

Welcome Michael,

Handle your new toy with care.  The first few days of ownership can be the most challenging for new snake owners.  Try hard to avoid snake bite by using gentle inputs to the throttle, brakes and steering.

If you can, try and make a track day with us at your earliest convenience.

Also, schedule yourself into our car control clinics - see the track section for more info.

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

Hi Michael,
Welcome to the Club !
Congratulations on your new car  >v

There are a bunch of really great members down your way.
Take care and I look forward to meeting you.

I'll be putting a "Welcome Packet" in the mail for you.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

Welcome to the club Michael !!

You will have alot of fun here.

David
04 SRT-10