MARCH MADNESS RUN - March 28th

Started by admin, January 08, 2009, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

SORRY ALL, BUT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED - WE'LL RUN IT LATER IN THE YEAR

5th Annual Cawthorne's "March Madness" Cruise

This run is fun, that's why it's the 5th Annual - Caravans will converge at the Shell station in Escondido - El Norte Pwky off the 15 Fwy at 9:30AM departing at 10:00 AM.  This is about a 1-1/2 hour run through some nice back country.  Ending with lunch! 

Meet point for San Diego area or if this is closest for you – Meet at the Shell Gas Station, Escondido at 9:30 AM, depart at 10:00 AM  Click here for map to Shell Station

Meet point for OC – Meet at Starbucks, Irvine at 8:30 AM, depart at 9:00 AM  Click here for map to Starbucks

This cruise has been orchestrated by Dave "Oh Great One" Cawthorne  ^9

Attendees If you want to go, reply to this post and let us know.

Dave OGO
Lance K
Dan & Cathy E

racecars

OGO + 1 are in  >u

we'll also have a different ending  >w

OGO  O> O> O>

PCH VIPER

I should be able to make this.....I want to see what a "Mistery excursion" is   >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hi Guys,

Sorry we had to cancel this event, but it just wasn't in the cards.  Still looking for some fun the following weekend???

Check this out:

Cathy and I visited a SRT Specialty shop in Anaheim recently.  We were both impressed.  >v

When owner Ryan Schumacher offered to hold a dyno day at his shop, I accepted on behalf of our group.  I really hope we can get some cars out for the day to meet Ryan and his crew.

If you are available on Sunday, April 5th, please stop by Stack Performance and check out Ryan's shop.  If you have your car "dynoed", 3 pulls, cost will be only $50.00 per car.  Our goal is 20 cars "dynoed" for the day.  Ryan will split the proceeds as a fund raiser for our club so if we get our 20 cars dynoed, Ryan will cut the club a check for $500.00.

Donuts and coffee will be available for the "early Sunday morning risers" - 9:00 AM and we're planning a BBQ lunch for our group.

Contact info is as follows: 

Stack Performance, LLC

1275 N. Lance Lane
Anaheim, CA

Ph: 714-630-5055
Fx: 714-630-5021
Toll Free: 1-877-STACK-01

[email protected] 

Please let us know if you can attend.

I'll have my 2009 ACR with Belanger Headers, Mopar Race Controller and K & N Filters dynoed for the first time that day.

See you there,

Dan  <2

Attendee List:

1 - Dan Everts - Dyno