MEGUIAR'S DETAIL DAY - May 2, 2008

Started by admin, January 04, 2009, 11:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Detail Day at Meguiar's!    Due to the size of the class room, this event is limited to the first 30 members (not cars) that sign up.  The past two classes have sold out quickly!!!  So if you're interested read on then reserve your spot immediately. 

If you would like to know how to properly detail your Viper, Maguire's is holding a detailing class for SoCal Viper Members.  Breakfast and lunch will be provided. 

Time:  For Early Risers; Cars & Coffee 1st? 7AM
Time:  Direct to Meguiar's; 8:15AM, class begins @ 8:30 to 3PM
Place: Meguiar's Inc.
         17991 Mitchell South
         Irvine, CA 92614

You must register on Meguiar's forum to sign-up for the class. Click on the link below. Once you have access to their forum, click back on the "sign-up" link and "reply" to the post with your name.  You'll then be added to the list. (You can view the sign up list by clicking on the "sign-up" link and scrolling down.)

Click me  >v to sign up through Meguiar's website!

Link to Meguiar's facility:

Previous class with Meguiar's

THANK YOU to David Kuzmiak who has coordinated this event for the club.  You can contact David with any questions at [email protected].

Registered so far...

1. David - Newport Viper
2. Lance - pch viper
3. racecars
4. Art - Art_Pena54
5. Noel - MV Viper
6. Tom - Onephatclk
7. Mike -- MFujita
8. Juan - jvaldes
9. KOBI - VIPE U
10. Patrick - Eclipse
11. Joe - Mamba
12. Bob Amaral
13. John - subjr
14. vijay
15. Aparna - MiniPappu
16. Gary belvedere
17. 32ford
18. Bob - bd1
19. Shant
20. Mike - marichardson
21. Ron - fyron
22. RandyT
23. RandyT's son
24. Alex - AlexSD
25. Patsy - ronpatsy
26. Art w
27. yeehaw91
28. johnb
29. Jimmy - jimjim
30. Peter - swisspower
31. John - honda pc
32. Mike - Mikejl
33. RYD003 - Juan
34. Rocky - animalstyle
35. Jacob - jlb85

racecars

OGO is in  >u

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Newport Viper

For those interested....We can also go to Cars and Coffee. Then leave there at 8:00 and get to Meguiar's 8:20 or so...The class gets going at 8:30.  <m

Best part is... we get breakfast and lunch for free from Meguiar's!

For those that went last time two years ago...Meguiar's has come out with some groung breaking polishes to buff those nasty marks/swirls out of your paint! They are much easier to use...Come learn how to do it right!

<2

Important!   We need everyone with a Meguiar's account to post they are going.... even if you are undecided!

Meguiar's no longer blocks spots for car clubs. So let's get 30 of us to "hold" the spots!!! Please! >w

Meguiar's has been supportive of the SoCal club and provided gift bags at the picnics. We have filled all 30 spots in the past. Sign up early!

The sign up link should be up and running soon.  Check back in the Admins first post....

Here is another past Viper class....http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11371&highlight=viper+detail+day
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

racecars

OGO is signed up also  >u

OGO  O> O> O>

NK BREKR

Newport Viper

Hey guys and girls very few spots left on May 2! Go to the link above and sign up!

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28500
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Looks like the list is filled  !!!
Good job Newport setting this up for us.

Newport Viper

Quote from: PCH VIPER on March 31, 2009, 07:29:49 PM
Looks like the list is filled  !!!
Good job Newport setting this up for us.

Thx.

You can still request to be put on the stand by list. Just sign up on the thread...And there are always last min cancels so get on the list!
04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Hi Guys and Girls,

For those that are going to work on your cars..... please wash them if you have heavy dust or mud on your cars.  LOL!

Due to some local regs, Meguiar's has no faciltiy to wash cars. Plenty of quick detailer avalible for those of us coming from the Desert or San Diego area.

I will stop by Cars and Coffee at 7AM first, to make a full day of it. Will be leaving C&C at 8:00AM to get to Meguiar's at 8:30, as they start on time. Free Breakfast and Lunch!

I am really excited to try out a new product they have to buff out swirl marks. It has been getting rave reviews on the internet.

Viper paint is really hard to buff out, once it gets swirls. This product looks like it will make it a breeze!

So if your paint looks like this.....

or this....

Come on out!  >v
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Sorry to jump ship on you Newport, but there is some unfinished things that I want to take care of with the other run. 

I've responded on the Meguiars site so the Wait list gets a bump up.

I'm bummed cause I need more FREE stuff from Meguiars  >v 
I'm just about out  =16

Newport Viper

For those coming to Meguiar's, the event goes on rain or shine.... They have garage bays if we need to do a little indoor work.
04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Thank you Meguiar's and Mike for the class!

This was probably my 5th or 6th BASIC 101 class and I ALWAYS learn something new!

I love watching newbies when the light goes off  :) and they learn something new!

The Viper guys had a great time!

The new Ultimate Compound, Yellow Pad and Daul Action Orbital are the PERFECT match for hard to buff Viper paint!

It knocks out swirls quick and produces the highest shine in seconds! Then you can go right to wax! Easy, easy easy! :woot2

Here are some pics! Thx again!

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Hey Newport,
Great job with the pictures !
Looks like you guys had a great time.