5th ANNUAL POLAR BEAR RUN - January 31st

Started by admin, January 03, 2009, 01:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black beauty

<2 HEY!!  We wanna play, too!  It's just that I kept forgetting to sign us up...it'll be good to see everyone! Ta-ta! >j

ViperX

Hey Paul,

We can arrange something.

Dan  <2

Vinamus

Melissa & I will be @ the  =15 Sat.
See ya @ starbucks!!!
Gary & Melissa

OriginalRoot

=5        Anyone driving down from LA  Saturday Morning ?  Post Up      Joel & Madona    <u

AirJock

Im the new guy, this is my first post, count me in.  So how many Vipers does that make?  JAMES

MFujita

I will be able to make this outing.  Please add my name to the list.

Mike F

racecars

Newport Viper

anyone else driving in from the Palms Springs area? I am headed to the park and ride not going to C & C first.
...Looks like no snow on the 74  >l

If anyone else is going from Palm Springs call me, and we can cruise over 949-306-4240 David
04 SRT-10

admin

Quote from: AirJock on January 29, 2009, 08:36:37 PM
Im the new guy, this is my first post, count me in.  So how many Vipers does that make?  JAMES

>6  Welcome to the Forums and the SoCal Viper Club James!!!

ViperX

Paul,

Softened the shocks in the ACR last night for this cruise.

Should keep my head from hitting the ceiling too many times!

D  <2

swisspower

Hey Polar Bear attendees!
>o I am a poor soul with my hand in a cast. I am not able to drive my own Viper this run. I really would like to meet up with everyone. If someone has an empty co-pilot seat I'd be thrilled to ride along. I can meet at the Pala meeting point or somewhere along 15 North, whatever is convienent.
Thanks,
Swisspower

Newport Viper

Bring two way radio's to keep this train together!
04 SRT-10

Scottp

I'm trying to make it - I hope to see you there!

Scott Pennington

admin

Ron & Patsy Sulpizio would like to make the run tomorrow, but they're flying to Sacramento to pick up their new baby...

WooHoo, what a beauty!  >v

OriginalRoot

EJ,  I will be at the Santa Monica Blvd South, off ramp of the 405 at 7:15 am, It's the Chevron Station  <o          be there or be square!!, joel   <u