Lance's Canyon Run Sun14th Pics

Started by racecars, December 14, 2008, 04:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

Here's a few pictures from today's Canyon Run sponsered by Lance >s
We had 18 Vipers and 1 Mini, and 1 bowtie >g Great day.

OGO

racecars

more

OGO

Copperhead Mike

Lance,

Thanks for putting the run together and feeding us too. >s Had a blast! Great seeing everyone.

Happy Holidays SoCal Viper Club members!

-Cousin Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

viperCFP

Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

EXHLR8N

Lance - great outing.  How did you pull off the weather?

Also, check out that MINI Viper ...... only 6 cylinders short, but it may grow up .....
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

We sure lucked out with the weather !!
I got the pictures uploaded to my site   www.kouchicentral.com

It was a great turnout....considering it was just going to be me and Art cruising PCH.  Once people heard Dan's new ACR was making an appearance, people were giving up their Holiday Shopping to join us. 
My wife is such a great sport. She took care of the food and drinks for me while I was out driving and had everything ready for our arrival !

Here are a few more pics:

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Extra big thanks to Lance and Lori (mostly Lori) again for being such greats hosts.  Lance did you save some cookies?  If so, I'm cruising by this afternoon!

OGO and Mike H.  Thanks for sharing your pics.

Congrats to the Everts family on taking delivery of that mean ACR!

Lastly, we need to figure out nicknames for the Mikes in the club as they made up almost a 3rd of the attendance on this run:

We had 2 Mikes with Copperheads, 2 Mikes with Blue & White Vipers, Lightning fast Mikey Kawata and the unmistakable Mike "Rev" that rides in the the meanest SRT-10 in all of SoCal.

I think it's safe to assume we have 2 nicknames nailed, Cousin Mike & Rev, the rest need to follow suit. >w >m