NARRA / VIPER DAYS at Buttonwillow Raceway February 20 - 22

Started by ViperX, December 01, 2008, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billseast

The camera is fine just trying to get the disc to work now

Kala

>r
Seriously though, don't worry about the disk. I'm glad your camera is fine.

In my soon to be written "Comp Coupe Survival Guide". I'll make sure to have an entry about DVD disks inside cameras!

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on February 23, 2009, 08:11:48 AM
great shots, I thought VIPER X said there were no rocks!

PCH VIPER  did the Wolfman make a hit???  VIPER X and OGO get their CDs?

Hey Dr J
Everyone got their discs.  I listened to Wolfman all the way home.  I woke up Sunday morning not feeling so great.
Left the track early to beat the rain and it was a good thing too.  About halfway home I was really starting to feel crappy.  I set the cruise control and turned up the Wolfman to help keep me awake.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Did AirJock make it home ok?

I hope all works out for such a freak thing.

redtanrt10

Lance,

I got James to Dana Point, all OK, no rain.  His car looked very interesting from the back!

Kala,

Great pictures!! Thanks!!

Mike

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on February 23, 2009, 10:47:05 AM
Hey Dr J
Everyone got their discs.  I listened to Wolfman all the way home.  I woke up Sunday morning not feeling so great.
Left the track early to beat the rain and it was a good thing too.  About halfway home I was really starting to feel crappy.  I set the cruise control and turned up the Wolfman to help keep me awake.

Lance,

You have to learn not to eat fast food with OGO, even though he is the king of the fast food burritos, some good solid food with ruffage would elmiminate those post OGO dietary feelings!  Glad the Wolfman Saved the day.  I was doing the same thing back from Mammoth on Saturday afternoon, had him cranked up in the DenaliXL, cruising down 395 through Bishop, Big Pine, Independence, Lone Pine, Mojave.  Most excellent cruising music.

>r

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

Quote from: redtanrt10 on February 23, 2009, 10:57:21 AM

Kala,

Great pictures!! Thanks!!

Mike
Glad you liked them... If there are any you want in High Res let me know.

[email protected]
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

billseast

Still working on getting all the pic i took uploaded but here is a start I'm the black 03 number 9
http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv242/Deserthts/button%20willow/

billseast

Quote from: Kala on February 23, 2009, 09:48:03 AM
>r
Seriously though, don't worry about the disk. I'm glad your camera is fine.

In my soon to be written "Comp Coupe Survival Guide". I'll make sure to have an entry about DVD disks inside cameras!

I got the DVD to work but i only have 1 track of Greenberg driving in the parking lot.

Kala

Thanks for trying...
The screen didn't go black until mid way thru... I'm guessing that the first acceleration was enough to freak the little guy out  <2
Is your camera working now with no ill effects? I hope so!

GREENBERG... I want a Do Over!!!!!! The real ride didn't happen yet, because its not on You Tube  =6 =6 =6

HISSSN1

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

I got the pictures uploaded to my site
www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few shots dedicated to our Rookies.
You guys did great and hopefully you all learned some valuable lessons

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Some of the Veterans