NARRA / VIPER DAYS at Buttonwillow Raceway February 20 - 22

Started by ViperX, December 01, 2008, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirJock

I'm all signed up ready to go.  Where are all the San Diegans meeting up at?  If not I'll just meet up with you Lance in Long Beach @ 10.

JAMES

PCH VIPER

GREAT James !
I'm glad you are coming. 
Call Dave C.  858-382-4713
He is in Rancho Bernardo and  will be meeting us in OC.  Maybe you two can meet up and cruise together.

See you in the morning.

Check your email

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

This gallery is of a comp coupe that got a little sideways at the S's - Pulled out of it great though!  35 photos taken at 9 frames per second...

http://gallery.me.com/vonlieberhund#100182
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Hi Kala,
Great pictures. I  like the one of car #3 waving to the camera coming out of the sweeper at 65 mph !!!

So are you going to buy the 200-400 or go for the 600?  If you get the 600, I'll help you carry it so you don't strain your back.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

^8 ^8 I'm happy renting Sigmund for now  ^8 ^8

Did you notice how almost every shot has a toilet in it? I had to do some serious cropping so the porta potty didn't become the star of the day...

Buttonwillow, sure could use some help in the landscaping department... butt ugly   <C

I really could have used a 600 though... Especially if it was fast glass like the 200-400 was. On a brighter day a 2X would be great with Sigmund  >u

hemotox

great shots, I thought VIPER X said there were no rocks!

PCH VIPER  did the Wolfman make a hit???  VIPER X and OGO get their CDs?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Hey EJ,

OGO got his CD's  =14 really cool dude  >w thanks for the tunes.

OGO  O> O> O>

hemotox

So what about ACR Dan?  I know he has an MP3 CD player in the new ACR!!!  Wonder if  he listened to the growling of the Wolfman or the growling of the ACR back to Irvine ???  >m

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Hey Kala,

Great shots.  Sorry, your car was not ready in time, you would have had a blast.  How was your ride in the Comp Coupe?

Congrats to Lance and Scott for taking home some hardware.  And to Rev for having a lap time under 2 minutes, way to drive man.

Sundiego

Michael Burgoyne was scary fast! He won Super Mod easily, and was within one second of the fastest modified ACR. He has improved massively, and I would say, car for car, was the fastest guy on the track in the non-race divisions.

Kala

Quote from: NK BREKR on February 23, 2009, 08:39:14 AM
How was your ride in the Comp Coupe?

Incredible!

Michael is a maniac  =15 GOTTA LOVE THAT SMILEY, REMINDS ME OF MIKE! LOL

But seriously, I appreciated being able to go for the ride... It was really amazing, how fast that car launches and how quickly it can stop... It was the ride of my life, and we were about 6 seconds off race lap times...

Hopefully the camera I had mounted will give us back the DVD that got stuck in there. I'd love to put that video up for everyone to see... There may even be footage of the ACR spinning out in front of the coupe. It was right after that event I noticed that the camera was black screened and blinking DVD error...

If you ever get to go for a comp coupe ride... take ear plugs.. During the ride, my left ear started having really sharp pains. My ears are still ringing...  >1

billseast

The camera is still dead. I called Hitachi and they said i will have to send it in to get fixed. >o

billseast

Just took it apart and got the DVD out trying to see if there is anything left on the DVD right now. There is something there the disc just needs to be finalized.

Kala

Quote from: billseast on February 23, 2009, 09:20:04 AM
Just took it apart and got the DVD out trying to see if there is anything left on the DVD right now. There is something there the disc just needs to be finalized.
I'm so sorry about the camera... The disk isn't whats important here... Saving your camera is.