Previous topic - Next topic

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

ViperX

Hey Ben and others,

Just got the news that Angen's, Rocky and Terri, will be doing their Annual Brian Angen test and tune day on Friday, $300 for the day.

I'll be running this since I've never run Buttonwillow's track config #25.

You may be able to get a 1/2 day in if you'd like.  1/2 day would likely start at 1:00 PM and be about 1/2 price.

Contact Terri Angen for more info at: [email protected]

Dan  <2

Sundiego

Redsled

Quote from: Sundiego on January 12, 2009, 01:46:07 PM
They changed the configuration to layout 13.

Clockwise/Counter-Clockwise?

Makes a big difference in track alignment and times.

Kala

Quote from: ViperX on January 08, 2009, 11:16:04 AM

Art, you need to make this one ..... so does fast Eddie and Kala.

Kala's got a ride with Mike Greenberg in his comp coupe.  Know she'll get a kick out of that!

Dan  <2

IF I can get my car mod done in time, and I didn't totally break the bank.
I'll be there to drive! Not just ride  =12

Too soon to know yet...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

#25 looked like it could have been fun.....

I requested clockwise for our group as I believe it to be safer ..... and we'll have a few "first timers" at this event.

Hopefully, clockwise will be the direction.  13 is a good configuration.

Dan

Redsled

Quote from: ViperX on January 12, 2009, 04:00:18 PM
#25 looked like it could have been fun.....

I requested clockwise for our group as I believe it to be safer ..... and we'll have a

Dan, you're going to have to practice counterclockwise one of these days!
CCW is awesome, especially entering the bus stop from Talladega.  CCW is a better direction, oh well.

PCH VIPER

Kala, sign up now and make it happen !
We need to get Stephanie and Glenn out too !!

This is THE ONE EVENT that you really shouldn't miss.  Very Viper oriented and great support for our cars.
You'll learn so much and it will honestly make you a much safer driver.

Meet us in Sylmar on Friday.   
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Jonathan,

Last time I was at BW with NASA, they ran CW on Saturday and CCW on Sunday.

I actually don't mind CCW but do prefer CW.  I watched the race qualifying sessions and races on Saturday and Sunday. A bunch of drivers went off at the end of the Esses on Sunday; they couldn't make that turn.

Nobody hit the chain link fence that day, but I've seen many guys go off in the Esses (CCW) due to too much speed (for their ability) or hitting a candy striped berm too fast, upsetting the car and spinning off track.

Hope you can make Viper Days.

Dan  <2

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 12, 2009, 08:16:03 PM
Kala, sign up now and make it happen !
We need to get Stephanie and Glenn out too !!

This is THE ONE EVENT that you really shouldn't miss.  Very Viper oriented and great support for our cars.
You'll learn so much and it will honestly make you a much safer driver.

Meet us in Sylmar on Friday.   

It all depends on how my knee is Lance... I'm trying to get my Tremec converted to paddles, so I can lose the clutch pedal... We're close on the mod, just no cigar yet  =17

What's happening in Sylmar?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
On Friday February 20, a bunch of us are caravaning out to ButtonWillow for Viper Days.
We'll be meeting some of the other guys going out in Sylmar.

I sure hope your car is done so you can come drive with us.

ViperX

I'm hoping you can drive at this event too Kala.

I know you'd enjoy it.

Dan

Kala

I'm trying really hard to get this mod done  <9

redtanrt10

Quote from: NK BREKR on January 07, 2009, 09:06:28 PM
Kobi,
Glad to hear you're going to make it.

Where are the Mike Bs, Deadly4u, Cousin Mike, Swiss Power, Mr. Vegas & Mr. Kawata?  >c >1

Hey Art, I'll be there. And I'll try not to let a ringer drive my car in your group!  Hope you're doing well!!

Mike

PCH VIPER

Pretty Cool Kala !
Doesn't look like something that would be done in 3 or 4 weeks though.

I would think that you would be able to handle Viper Days no problem.
Honestly, all you need to do is shift from 1st to 2nd and then into 3rd and you are done.  I've run Buttonwillow in 3rd gear the entire lap with no issues at all.  The Viper has plenty of torque and speed in 3rd gear and it matches well with this track.

I'm sure your knee is strong enough to do that shift sequence twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon.
You can rest your knee in the classroom between sessions.