Found a great metal / wheel polishing place!

Started by Super Villain, November 12, 2008, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

Kaleidoscope Polishing in Gardena
310-768-3491
www.kaleidoscopepolishing.com

They do polishing of wheels as well as all sorts of metals like intake manifolds and valve covers etc.  The reason I came to them was because of one of my wheels.  Those of you who saw my car at the car control clinic know about the 19" CCWs I have.  Well...there is a reason they tell you to always remove the center cap when tracking the car ;)  In my case, I was hot lapping the drag strip course and doing hard stops each time.  Well things got a little warm in one of the wheels and since the center cap is only pressure fitted on via an O-Ring... the heat caused it to pop off and go bouncing down the parking lot.  Needless to say it got dinged up pretty bad. 

I also nicked two areas around the lug nuts with an impact wrench awhile back and only those with OCD would ever noticed.  So of course I did ;)

So I found this shop through a referral and I dropped the center cap and wheel off to them and the next day they were re-polished and looked good as new!

Great shop to work with  <1

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan