NHRA Drag Races in Pomona - Sunday, November 16th

Started by NK BREKR, October 22, 2008, 07:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Hello Folks,

Anyone going to the NHRA Drag Races in Pomona next month. 

See the link before for pricing:

http://www.nhra.com/content/tickets.asp?articleid=26115&zoneid=88&y=&navsource=24

If you're going I can get you a 25% discount and no TicketMaster fee.   >r

black beauty

<2You mean Pomona, right?  Which days arew you going, Art?  I'm going to try to talk some people into going. >g

PCH VIPER

Hey Art
I'm in for the Sunday finals !!!!
let me know what I need to do for tickets.   
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Lisa, You're absolutely right, it is Pomona, I got confused because I keep seeing the banner about Hugh getting into the 8s at Fontana, d'oh!

The cut-off for me to order tickets is tomorrow.  Let me know if you want me to get any for you.

Lance, 

Let me know how many tickets you need.

black beauty

<BOh, BUMMER!  I missed the cut off, right?  I was thinking maybe Fri. night, but the Sunday finals would be cool, too.  Can you do anything for me, or am I on my own now =5   >j

NK BREKR

Hey Lisa,

Sorry, I called the group sales lady and she said they can no longer extend the special.  Sorry  >o

You should still come out and buy the tickets at the box office, there's always tickets available, that way you don't have to pay the Ticketmaster rape, I mean, fee.

black beauty

>3  O.K. Art.  Richard Palcovic, Paul Winters, & myself want to come on Sunday to watch the finals.  What do you suggest we do?  Buy the tix when we get there? What @ seating?  Are you going to be there on that day?  What about Lance?

PCH VIPER

Lance will be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>u

See you guys there!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Just buy the tickets at the box office.  Get general admission, not reserved seating, the reserved seats are closer to the start line and you won't get to see much.  Both type of tickets include pit passes, where you'll be able to see the pit crews turning wrenches on the Funny and Top Fuel cars.

What time are you folks going to be there?  If you get there early I would suggest you stake a claim in an area that you like by placing a blanket or a towel on the bleachers.

Check your PM.

ViperX

Hope you guys have fun at the drags.

My advice, bring EAR PLUGS.   <2

I'll be running at Spring Mountain that weekend - trying to catch Michael von Quilich in his new ACR.  I'll need some luck as this is his home track and his new ACR is wicked fast.   <m   

Dan  <u

NK BREKR

Awesome Dan!  Completely forgot to tell folks to bring those ear plugs.

Good luck, if you can't catch him, you will once you get your ACR.  Be careful driving the I-15 lots of CHPs trying to get California out of its deficit, on my last trip Eddie and I counted about 15+.

black beauty

<L Hey Art!  What do you mean, 'check your PM?'.  I'll just plug my ears w/ my fingers.  Richard says we should be there at @ 10am.  What time are you going to be there?  What @ Lance?  How late do they run?  I should call.

DavidSB

A few of us are going Thursday, Nov. 13. We'll be there around 11 for the noon start of the top fuel races.
email if you you want to meet up with us: [email protected]
David

black beauty

We're only going on Sunday.  I, most likely, will be on crutches, or maybe a cane.  Whichever is easier to walk with.  I sprained my ankle, but at least I'll be there!   >v

NK BREKR

Lisa,

I should be there about 9:30 to 10, I have tickets to the Top Eliminator Club pre-race event, not exactly sure what it consists of.

Give Lance or me a call.