Main Menu

Advanced Car Control Clinic

Started by ViperX, October 06, 2008, 12:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Speedy Gonzales

i might be able to come, depending on the dates,  i might be going to the detroit auto show, i always wanted to go, not the best year to go im sure but.......

chris s.
Chris
AMS Flooring

EXHLR8N

I favor Fontana as well.  It is closer and more convenient to our San Diego brothers and sisters.

Happy New Year everyone!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

1HOTACR

Dan
As we talked at the Christmas Party   Is Fontana going to cut us a break?  I would be willing to throw in a few more $$$ to get the Track.  Considering what it costs to go to Viper Days.  If it is in mid January I will have to get on the ball and put Stephs car back together .  Hhmm where did I put that transmission?

Glenn............
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Bad News

Count us in for Fontana; Buttonwillow is a little far, and with the extra gas, motel & food costs, it would be worth paying a little more to go to Fontana.  Paul & Pam
'01 Red RT10

ViperX

Fontana is still not being very flexible with their pricing as far as the infield track goes.

Maybe we'll try and hook up with Speed Ventures and do some private driving instruction.  I did a couple of these last year with some of our guys and it worked out very well.  Speed Ventures is running the infield track at Fontana on June 13 & 14.  If we could get 20 + cars, perhaps we could get our own run group?

FYI, we are working on doing another car control clinic like last time (in the fall) where we have instruction and rent the parking lot.

Maybe we'll do a bigger Auto X this time with higher speeds.

I think a bigger figure 8 might be fun too.

Let me know what you guys think.

Dan

AceFang

The event with Speed Ventures in June would work out great for me.  And I will also attend the "2nd annual" car control clinic in the Fall.  Thanks for your efforts, and Happy New Year!
John Bennett