Main Menu

Drag Race Track Rental

Started by DC_Performance, September 05, 2008, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_Performance

DC Performance has Rented Fontana Drag Strip on the 22nd of Sept (Monday) for Test and Tuning. Dan will have some of his Staff there for tuning and driving assitance. For the first time Drag Racer to the seasoned Pro this should be a great outing to shake down and tune your car or get some "Seat Time" behind the wheel. The price is $350.00 and only 10 to 15 cars are allowed, This gives some more time to per vehicle for data. Please send entry money in by the 15th as the number of vehicles to the above numbers................ <2

Kala

I had a great time yesterday... Learned a lot about how to & how not to drag race   ^8
We should do this again sometime soon

Here's some photos I took...

A track monster is born!

Lisa joined the 11 second club!

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

NK BREKR

Great pictures Kala  >v

Congratulations to Hugh on his 8 second pass and Lisa on joining the 11 second club >g

PCH VIPER

Great pictures Kala !
The smokin burnouts came out cool.

I saw you make a few runs at the end of the day.  Looked like you were having fun!

Congrats to Hugh Hoard for getting into the 8 sec club !!!!!!!!!!!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

It was a lot of fun Lance... My first time on a dragstrip. Did everything wrong  ^8
Left too late, shifted too soon... I gotta go back  >w

I'm just about to download some video from the camera... Who's our resident Video Guru?
Might need some help with this...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Yes, nice pics Kala,

You should plan on coming to Mopars at the Strip next year in March.

We're planning to do the drags and a short road course at that event.  VCA National is working on co-ordinating with us and the other Southwestern Clubs.

By the way, that's always how it goes your first time at the drags and at a road course.  I think most people learn more of "what not to do" that what to do.

Glad to see that you're enjoying your car.

Dan

PS  If you can make the car control clinic, you should.  I know you'd enjoy it ..... and make those first time mistakes going relatively slow with only cones to hit ..... not walls.

Kala

Kala

These are quicktime movies... Can someone post if they are able to open them???

Here's Lyle's smoking burnout

http://web.me.com/vonlieberhund/loverotts/Lyle.html

NK BREKR

Love the videos thanks for posting.

I can see the Hollywood Billboard now...

HH 8:81 - The Red Beast
Directed and Produced by Kala
Starring Hugh Hoard

Kala

LOL that's right Art... I'm in it to win it...

Does Lyle's video open for you?

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
Both videos worked and were awesome !   What video camera did you use?

Kala

Kala

I've gotten a couple of call about opening the movies...

You have to have Quicktime to open them.

Here's a link, click on the free player option

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Kala on September 24, 2008, 05:01:55 AM
It's a Canon XL1s

Is that 2 puppies ...or 3 ??  >1   

Very nice!

Kala

^8 ^8 ^8
My XL1s is a few years old, they can still be bought for 2k used...

BUT since I have one...

You don't need to buy one Lance  >r