Main Menu

Track Wheels?

Started by Super Villain, August 21, 2008, 07:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

Before I go and order a new set of track wheels, I wanted to check around here to see if anybody had any leads on a set.

Looking for 18x11 and 18x13 for an 06 Coupe.

Thanks and see you at the track!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

JonB sometimes has used tires and wheels.  He may also know of someone selling a set and can get you the best prices on new Forgelines or SSRs.  I'd give Jon a call (check his ad on this site in the vendor section).  Tell him the club referred you.

Super Villain

Thanks Dan, good idea.  Though I think for tires the guy you found with the R888 will be tough to beat.  I'll shoot Jon an email about the wheels.

See you Sat.!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Super Villain

I ended up getting a set of CCW's 18x12 and 18x13 C12s from John at CCW.  So by end of next week I can mount then to the Toyo R888s coming in.  And then the CCW T140s and PS2s I can save for the street and everyday cruising.  <2