SRT10 E-brake relocation Tech Day and LUNCH June 8th 10 am

Started by PCH VIPER, June 02, 2008, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

It was great seeing everyone yesterday.  A big heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped out yesterday.

Quote from: Dave's Big Brakes on June 08, 2008, 06:41:02 PM
where was ART >m ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8 he didn't even get dirty  ^8 ^8 ^8
Hey Eddie  >s
Thanks for the tour and the "E Ticket Ride" really cool >g

OGO O O O

OGO, Since you were on Supervisor duty, I had to make sure I supervised not only you, but the workforce that you were overseeing too!  Let me tell you that was a hard job, I believe Cathy took picutres of me hard at work while all the others loafed around  HappyBounce  My position as head of management was solidified at Eddie's fire station, when Eddie let me sit in the Captain's chair and activate the horn and sirens on the Fire Engine.

Eddie, The ride was awesome thanks for the experience of a lifetime. >t

racecars

>u

Pictures on a new thread for this event >u

OGO  O O O

ViperX

What do you guys think about planning and promoting another one of these?

It could be a "Do it yourself" clinic where we show the group a few simple things Viper owners can do on their cars.  Perhaps oil changes, spark plug changes, brake pad changes, E brake relocation, etc.

The club would buy lunch.

Your input would be helpful.

Dan  <2

ViperX

Hey Guys,

I put this into another post, but what do you think about holding a "Do it yourself Day" for all Viper owners?  We could plan and promote the event.

We could do an oil change, check tires (talk about tire treadwear ratings, etc.), change / check brakes, bleed brakes, check other fluids, Gen III E brake relocation (any volunteers?), etc.

Could be fun and productive.

The club would buy lunch.

Your input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan  <2

NK BREKR

Dan,

I think that's a great idea.  As you and OGO suggested, I need to get new rotors and pads before Viper Days, so I can volunteer my car for those items and as an added bonus I can throw in my Supervisory skills  >w 

Of course, Mr. Kouchi would have to let us know if we can be accommodated at his great shop.  Pretty please Lance.

racecars

>g

OGO would bring his scales & new race ramps >m plus all my track tricks and required track items and service items. >g That's over 20 years at the track >v

Mid Ohio, Sears Point, Firebird, Holtville, Charlotte. Phoenix,LaGuna Seca, Darlington,Atlanta, Vegas, Button Willow, Willow Springs my home track 1:34.22(in a Mustang >g

This will be a must event for any DIY'ers >v

OGO has spoken  <2  O O O

racecars

>v >v >v

>g >g >g

<2 <2 <2

OGO  O O O

ViperX

Haven't checked the calendar yet, but a "pre Viper Days" tech and driver's meeting could be fun.

Comments?

PCH VIPER

I think it is a great idea and know that there are a bunch of owners that would love to attend this type of a venue.
Schedule permitting, my place is an obvious option.  Just let me know.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

commoditybroker

I'd be VERY interested in this!!

Great idea Dan!